Hi, I'm Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakdown95

Meteorite
Hi nice to meet you. I am Breakdown, and I have a few ideas I want to play out. I enjoy a nice lengthened out RP and I want to get some started right away. so here are the couple of ideas I have.

The stranger from the internet
I play a young girl who goes out to meet someone she met on the internet. the twist, being that she met him on, of all places, a BDSM website. He owns a local BDSM club and enjoys dragging young girls out on the internet to take them under his control. He enjoys trapping them away in his basement and abusing them as his loyal sex slaves.

The not so white knight
One day, the king, my father, decides to marry off me to a foreign nation's prince so that he can get on good terms with the king and prevent war. The warrior who is sent with me to protect me can't take the loss of the lovely princess he has been watching over for so long. He kills off the rest of the group and takes me away, turning me from his noble princess to his loyal bitch.

darkened world.
A dark RPG kind of one, open to a lot of things. Someone has remade the world, changing it from the world it once was and turning it into a world like one from a video game. However, what he was expecting isn't the outcome. The world is overrun with monsters and creatures out to kill humans and abuse the women. [/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom