The New 'Acadamey' (Skype) (Still Looking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Hello everybody! I have another roleplay idea I'd like to explore!

Before I continue, this would require you to play multiple characters. Most of them will not be very important, but side characters for the story.

Enter Raleigh Junior Academy Boarding School. The school is known to be extrodinarily prestigous and produce well rounded students. The Academy was a girls-only school for over 80 years before the newest Headmaster decided to open up the academy to male applicants.

After 5 years of allowing boys into the school, only a small handful have been accepted. Most of the girls at the school resent the change, and thus enters my character, a young, male applicant, very nerdy and happy to be at such a prestigous academy. He would know of sex but be a little slow on the uptake of being flirted with.

However, as the boy traverses the school, he finds it rather, different. The academy allows students to 'explore' their sexuality and are rather open about it, allowing students to use toys, have sexual relations and evne, in some cases, have public excrsions. Students have no shame about masturbating or talking dirty, and the school system has found this is an incredibly decent way to allow students to be happy and healthy. Medicines, tests, even contraceptives are provided, free of charge to students 24/7.

However, the girls at the academy resent having a boy there, and male students undergo harrasment and something they simply call 'discipline'. They never speak of it, and almost all males are always seen with a girl.

My character walks around hte incredibly sexual academy, and one night wakes up strapped to a table. The room is filled with female students, with the Head of hte Student Body walking up and proclaiming 'Welcome to your Displine' before cracking a whip.

This roleplay would require you to play some minor side characters and major characters. I would of course be more than happy to pick up side characters along the way.

The main fetishes here would be fem-domination, latex, training, BDSM, torture and some accounts of sissification.

IF anyone is up to this idea, then please shoot me a PM!

~Soft Stroke

Bumping again for the next midnight gang! If you're worried about playing multiple characters, I'm usually very relaxed in rps! Don't worry about being a grammar genius or being overly detailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom