Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Minecraft Part 2 the Minecraftening (Survival server up)

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
semivan.png

TL;DR: To get whitelisted on our Minecraft network, Join the World Unbent Forums and post your username. After Dim, Myobi, Oniya, Night or myself add you to the whitelist, you can join the server at:

mc.worldunbent.com

You'll be taken to the lobby, where you can find paths to various islands that go places.

You can find a short list of general commands here, like moving between servers quickly if you don't want to wander around Myobi's giant tree.

Currently, as described in the network page, we have

* A new (mostly vanilla) survival server

* A plot-based creative server (kind of like having your own mini private server in an area)

* A communal creative server

Currently, I have plans for hosting three additional servers:

* A modpack server using Chisels and Bits, once there is a 1.11 pack for it (probably a few months)

* A plugin-driven survival server, if there is demand for it. McMMO and other goodies.

* A games/event server that automates things like Skyblock, etc. Again depending on demand.

This was some time coming. Myobi and I both ended up with some other priorities for a time, so this languished. Additionally, Minecraft went through three versions in the past year, which made keeping things updated a bit annoying. Still, that is now done and this is now live and up to date once more.

Enjoy. : )

Ah cool! About a week ago I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the idea of a blue moon mine craft server and now here it is! Definitely going to give this a look see. :D

Back
Top Bottom