Looking for a plot driven game

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtyhoji

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

I joined this forum! I'm looking for a partner to write a story together. I enjoy very intimate and relaxing and sensual role play where both myself and my partner feel at ease describing their emotions and motivations and build a coherent story together. I've had some incredibly experience with that in the past and I'd love to do so again. I enjoy building my characters with some depth and figuring them out as I play, and discuss plot ideas with my partner.

I prefer playing with other women because to my experience they are sweeter and 'get' me better than guys. I don't have any specific plot or pairing in mind, I'd rather build it together with other people. I prefer realistic setting with as little supernatural and magic as possible, as I like to focus the characters' relationships. As for time period, I am open to anything. Medieval, ancient roman or greek, post-apocalyptic, whatever our own creativity allow!

If anyone is interested, please message me.

Bump again!

A few partners sadly had to drop thanks to RL, but I was very much into the game! If anybody would like to pickup these plots, please message me for more details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom