Party time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo_pussy

Dust
Hey guys! Ready for some kinky and sensual role-playing? Well, I'm here now so let's get this party started! I'm looking for smutty roleplays and longer plot ones, I play sub generally but could be feisty or a bimbo, what tickles your pickle. I would like at least one paragraph per person and I will do my part by trying to reply at least twice a day.

Kinks
Let's get started with the best bits, what am I up for?
  • BDSM
  • Humiliation
  • Public
  • Age play
  • Name calling
  • Hypnotism/Bimbos
  • Gangbangs/More than one
  • Pet play
  • Slavery/kidnapping
  • Bestiality
  • Incest
And much more, feel free to ask!

Plots
Mob boss -
MC is the daughter of a man who is wanted by the mob. He owes a great debt to YC and in attempt to repay it, MC is given to you to use as you want. It can be slave, exebhitionism or YC slowly falls in love with mine.

Dungeon -
It's a sex dungeon, crazy things can happen (no real plot yet but any ideas let me know!(

Dog days -
MC is kidnapped/taken/found by UC and is transformed into or used as a dog. (This can also work for breeding, animal farms, pet stores etc)

Ghetto estates -
MC (or TV we could switch it) gets lost in the night on the dangerous side of town, or perhaps they're there on a dare?, and they are found and used by a group of thugs.

And then of course there is:
Teacher/student
Master/slave
Daddy/daughter
Mommy/son
Mommy/daughter
Dom/sub

Of course if you have any other ideas hit me up!

See you soon x

Hello! I don't know if you prefer to discuss over PMs or if here is fine! But I'd be interested in brainstorming a plot that involves incest or bestiality, if you're interested!

I also have quite a few plots thrown up on my thread if you'd like to check or we can just work out something completely new! Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom