Seeking fantasy, supers, Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semoxa

Moon
Hello, and thanks for taking a glance at my thread.

I am a semi-experienced roleplayer looking for a new take on things, for which I haven't had much luck here or elsewhere. Basically, I am looking for a somewhat traditional roleplay taken in a darker and more adult direction. I am generally fine with freeform or system, but do want the other person to be willing to take something of a GM style role.

I would like a plot, but it doesn't have to be a surprise, so to speak. I am willing and happy to help come up with and forward the plot together, instead of forcing it all on you as GM. If you'd like to take control of the plot that is fine as well, but mainly I am hoping you will take control of (most) NPCs.

In terms of adult content, I am rather open and willing to discuss most things. I tend to prefer darker and rougher. A character being interrogated (even tortured) for information for example, a character being grabbed by a group of nasty men for a bit of sexual fun, and so on.

I prefer to play strong women who are somewhat the focus of the plot. I am mainly looking, at the moment, for something set in the Star Wars Universe (freeform, or using the Fantasy Flight rules), a Superheroine, or something in the style of Dungeons and Dragons (freeform, or using Pathfinder).

A few hooks: A rebel pilot crashes on a planet after a battle. An infiltrator must gain access to some secret Imperial base. A Superheroine must face some form of power she has never dealt with before (technology vs magic, for example). A Superheroine finds herself in trouble, and unable to transform into her hidden identity. A Sorceress explores some ruins. A Paladin must investigate some disappearances.

PM me if interested! Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom