Letexta's Femdom Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letexta

Super-Earth

This is a thread I didn't expect to be making when I first started getting interested in roleplaying, and the more kinky side of life in general. But recently, I've been having some cravings for playing a much more dominant character. Maybe it's fleeting, and I'll end up taking this down in a few days time, but who know's, it might be here to stay, so I thought I'd type this up, and see if there is any interest in a cruel dominant.

Seeking Sissies

This is my biggest interest at the moment. Feminisation, and all the trappings that come with it. Whether he's a masculine man, or a skinny twink, I've been really interested in taking a 'man' and transforming him into a sissy girl, through all sorts of processes. Training, hormones, implants, maybe even surgery, all of them could be considered. Whether she makes a slutty whore, a classy call girl, or something else entirely, can be discussed.

That's not to say my only interest is this. A story based around feminisation and sissy play would include a plethora of other kinks. Pegging, pain, bondage, chastity, CBT, humiliation, forced bi, foot worship, body worship, spanking, whipping, degradation, discipline, and probably a whole hose of others that I can't list off the top of my head right now. If you have any other interests, please, put them in your PM.

The dominants I play are unlikely to be the caring type, although if that's something you're looking for I might be convinced. At the moment, I'm thinking of someone cruel and harsh, who'll mould be fear, pain, cruelty, and maybe an occasional soft hand. Who is she? A professional dominatrix? A woman using an online dating service, tailored to her interests? A member of a BDSM society?

Sorry this is so short right now, it may develop as my interest does. If you're interested in working something out, please let me know, and we can see if it'll work. Not just interested in men either, so if any of you ladies want to give something a shot, let me know.

Pondering Plots

Recently, I've been thinking about working out something a little more plot based in this kind of genre. Maybe a spy, not afraid to use more cruel, sexual methods? A politician? Something along those lines could definitely be very interesting. If you have any ideas about that, please, don't hesitate to get in touch.

A slightly more formed idea now. If you take a look in the inspiration imgur album, you'll see that a lot of them have captions about an ' Institution'. I think this could be a really interesting idea to work with. An institution where men and women go, or are sent by an SO, or some other factor, and punished, trained, and moulded by the professionals there. Each case is assigned to a particular dominant, who discusses objectives with either the recipient, or whoever sent them, before taking personal charge of their training. Could be potential for a group game to develop here, and the idea is more developed in a thread in the group area.

Potential Face Claims and Inspiration

The album here contains some inspiration imagery. Very NSFW.

Additionally, inspiration more specific to sissies can be found here. Also very NSFW.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom