My List Of RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
Here is a list of ideas that I would like to do a roleplay with. I would like to play with either a man or a woman. I would prefer a woman but I'm open. I would like to be a young sweet innocent virgin in my RP's.

1. Twins - Me and my twin sister are walking home from a Christian girls school and you follow us home. You find out that we will be alone for the weekend.

2. Far From Home - I'm walking home from school and a van pulls up beside me. There is a woman driving. She asks me for directions and then suddenly the door opens and a pair of hands pulls me inside. Will like to have this done with either a married couple or a lesbian couple.

3. The Stalker - I'm standing outside my school before the 1st period bell rings. When it's time to go to class, I forget my backpack. I ask the teacher if I can go get it. When I do I notice a note written by someone else saying that he or she is watching me. I am stalked over the next few months with the person leaving me notes or showing up at my window at night.

4. The Wrong House - I'm a sweet innocent little girl. My parents are going on a month long cruise and I'm mad at them for not taking me along. After they leave I notice that dad left his keys to his classic car. I decide to take it for a spin. I drive through a wooded area and get lost. It starts thundering and raining real hard. Soon after my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. I start to walk a while in the cold only wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts. After walking for a while, I find a house with it's lights on. I ring the doorbell and a woman answers the door. She invites me in. I try to use their phone but it's not working. She invites me to take a shower. I don't notice that she is watching me get undressed. After showering she hands me something hot to drink. I get real sleepy and I fall asleep. I later on wake up in her dungeon. This can be done with awoman or a evil couple.

If interested, please PM me.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom