[M x F][F x F] PM/YIM roleplay - Art professor's slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!

I am looking for someone who is interested in my roleplays. All my roleplays are based on my fantasy, and I would love to find someone who can help me fulfill my desires. Let me introduce my new fantasy Art professor's slut.

This is the story line.
My character has a crush on her Art class professor. However the semester is over, she is worried that she won't be able to see him anymore. That's when she find out about his assistant job position.

This roleplay has 4 different chapters.

Chapter 1
She contact her professor about the assistant job only to find out it is to be his/her nude model. She agrees, even though she is nervous and never been naked in front of someone. Her professor invite her to private office where he/she like to draw alone, and ask her to remove clothes, and find her hairy bush. He/She shave it for her right away despite of her saying no. Once she is clean shaven, her professor start drawing on her body, instead of on a white paper.

Chapter 2
Everyday she gets a call from her professor and gets being drawn on her body. Not once but several times. The brush tickles her body and she squirms. But everytime she moves, her professor slaps her body saying it's ruining her/his painting. Her professor draw on her body head to toe, and then take few pictures. She refuses to be picture taken, but he/she convinces her. She gets so turned on by his/her brush, and her pussy is always wet. First she dislikes the job, and only doing it to meet her professor, but soon she enjoys how her professor touch her body. She experiences her first orgasm by his brush.

Chapter 3
The begin to develop more relationship, trusting each other, and more importantly giving and receiving orgasms by paint brush. One day he suggests something unreal after drawling on her. He draw a perfect shaped clothes on her body, and wanting to take her outside like that. She agrees, and walk around naked. Everyday her professor draw on her body with less and less clothes. Even walking around with toys inside of her, buying street food, etc.

Chapter 4
She becomes her professor's decoration. Professor is having some guests at his/her house and want to be his/her master piece decoration. No one will be seeing her face, and paint will be draw on her. He/she blindfold her and cover her face with a decorative box and 'draw' on her, but only with water. Meaning she would stay naked. Professor explains that the guests will be touching and playing with her body, but they think it is a doll that looks just like a human. Professor tell her that no matter what she can't make a noise or move her body.

This roleplay is about teasing, being naked in public, and little bit of bdsm. Your job is to create your own master piece using my body, and convince me that each drawing is beautiful. There won't be any body to body sexual activities, only limited to teasing my body using brush, toys, and perhaps ropes. In chapter 4 where guests comes to touch my body, that's only when they can finger me, but there won't be actually having sex.

If you have any questions or comments, please free to send me a PM.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom