Hot Black Stuff: Luke's Coffee "date" with Harley. (Sunny Strumpet x BlackestKnight)

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
1402691452015-1-Everyman301-West-Broadway1.jpg

Situated just west from Marcus Garvey Park in midtown Harlem is the one of Harlem's hidden but renown marvel's, a hole-in-the-wall coffee joint that wouldn't elicit so much a pause from the average out-of-towner and yet it attracted distinguished visitors from all parts of the world..and some beyond, it was the kind of place you wouldn't know about of unless you were looking for it, aptly named after its owner, outside the building in classic paint lettering read "Luke's Coffee Joint". To describe the place, it was a modest but decently arranged joint. No bells, no whistles, mostly brick and some fine ebony wood, some decent indoor furniture, the booths were pub style, it being Harlem, it was also quite Harlem inspired, from pictures and artifacts of historic black figures to movie posters and the selection of music that played had a dated old-timey sort of feel. There was a platform in the back for open mic.

In the heart of the shoppe had been Power Man - Luke who'd been using the down time to wipe down his surroundings prior to opening hours , he may have been the owner but bartending was really his preference, as far as help, he prefered to keep a tight crew, on days like this, he'd handle most of the work himself or get one of the neighborhood youth to handle dish work or whatever else needed tended to. He considered himself a "hands-on" kind of boss, and he had reputation for being quite good at that. There were separate and distinct menu for those seeking unconventional service.

Hot Black Stuff: Luke's Coffee "date" with Harley. (Sunny Strumpet x BlackestKnight)

Harley didn't usually come all the way out to Harem. She was based out of Coney Island and there was a river and a lot of city to cross in order to get there, and for the most part you just didn't. Brooklyn had it's way of doing things and so did Harlem and people like Harley, who either looked for trouble or found it even when they weren't looking, were better off staying in their own boroughs. But not tonight. Tonight Harley'd had some fun chasing down a few people who'd crossed some friends with hers. People who'd fled to East Harlem thinking they'd be safe only to find themselves apologizing to Harley's shoes after a short conversation with one of her favorite baseball bats. But that was over now and Harley needed to relax.

She'd heard about the place before. There were rumors in the circles she ran in but she'd dismissed them as wishful thinking. But then she heard firsthand, she'd never tell from who, that the 'Secret Menu' at Luke's Coffee Joint in Harlem was a real thing. And now she was in Harlem with no real need to rush home, so she hunted the place down, put her bat in the umbrella stand by the door and paused at the door to take a deep breath. "Mmm, smells good in here." she said.

The clownish girl then bounced her way her way up to the counter with a wide grin, looking over the man behind the counter and hoping he was on the menu. "So who does a girl have to blow around here to get a taste of the hot black stuff?" she asked him. Harley had heard of subtlety, but that required effort. She was here to unwind.

"Hello."

Luke placed the gently wiped mug on the counter hearing the doors of his shoppe chime open. His glance shifting in the direction of the newfound customer. He cursed in a low almost inaudible tone "Oh shit." He placed a dollar in the swear jar.

He watched the sulty clown bounce to his end of the store, unsure of her motives until she made a comment about blowing someone for a cup of "hot black stuff".

"Maybe the owner. I hear he's quite endowed at servicing thirsty customers. I could give you something in the back if you want." The black man gave Harley a kind of nod and briefly glanced to the back. Luke was no fool, he knew exactly what this thirsty whore needed. Luke wasn't the kind of man to judge a woman by the way she dressed, but from the look in her eyes he could read her intentions exactly, big black dick was on her mind.

"What brings you all the way to Harlem anyway Miss..quinn? You not getting enough in Gotham?"

A hand hovered to his crotch, giving his cock impression a nice good squeeze. A kind of smirk worked it way onto his features.

RE: Hot Black Stuff: Luke's Coffee "date" with Harley. (Sunny Strumpet x Bl...

She stepped back from the bar and said "Oh goodie!" as she hopped up and down, shoving her chest forward so that he got a good view of her bouncing breasts. He didn't seem at all shy about the special services she'd heard were offer. She'd worried he'd pussy foot around, and she hated that, but so far he didn't disappoint.

She skipped her way towards the back, flashing a grin back at him as she leaned in the doorway. "My reputation proceeded me, eh? Well Mr. Hot Black Stuff, I'm a Brooklyn gal now, so if you're ever near Coney Island you can look up me....er look me up. Or whatever." she said. She glanced down at the sizeable bulge he had his hand on and licked her lips. "As for that well...I'm sure there's plenty of that in Gotham. But when you come to the Big Apple you expect some things to just be better, ya know? I've had plenty of bagels, I get a slice whenever I'm at Original Pete's, and now I want the best of what Harlem has to offer."

"Damn girl, you know how to make a brother go full mast."

Up close he could make out her bubbly-like expression and of course he noticed those perky breasts, so full and on display. Harley was a very attractive girl, if not a little on the trashy side. She stuck out like a sore thumb in harlem, then again a blonde white clown girl with perfect tits would stand out just about anywhere.

Her eyes lit up like at christmas tree at the invitation. He couldn't help but smile a little himself.

"I'm afraid all I got for someone like you is sausage. Will that do?"

Out of sight of spectating eyes, he could really do as he wanted. Luke leaned forward pressing himself against her, chest-to-chest, a hand found her ass and he hiked her up in those strong ebony branches with swiftness, her ass raised as he started to make out with Harley, tongue-on-tongue.

RE: Hot Black Stuff: Luke's Coffee "date" with Harley. (Sunny Strumpet x Bl...

Harley gave a little squeal of happiness as the man's hands found her ass. She giggled at his question and said "Mama Harley loves her sausage. Just be sure to serve plenty because I have a big appetite and I already know I want seconds!"

As his big, strong hand lifted her up she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking herself on to him. Any other man, even one the size of Luke, would have trouble prying her off but she could feel his iron muscles and knew that she probably couldn't do much to him, which was just as exciting as the hands squeezing her ass.

She kissed him back fiercely, letting their tongues dance for a while before pulling back and raking her nails down his chest. "Too bad were back here. You could always bend me over the bar and let me greet the other customers when they come in!"

Back
Top Bottom