Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Messages Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bolt

Moon
I'm not sure what is happening here but I recently noticed my Private Messages has a total count (unread 0, Total 55) today morning it was at 58 but now it's at 55 without me deleting anything. Is this because of something I may have done? or is this something that happened for another cause.

I'm sure this is probably not an error but I would like to know what is going on so I'm aware of situations. I'm not new to computers but I'm not tech savvy either.

[size=-2]Have you tried refreshing the page or logging out and login back in? You could also send a message to a an admin, regarding the problem.[/size]

I believe the total count refers to all forms of messages in your PM system, including drafts, sent messages, and trash. If you had some messages in your trash folder and they hit the time limit for full deletion, that could account for it.

Thank you both for your responses. It seems that Trygon is correct and my trash simply cleared itself.

This thread can be deleted If the admin wants to do so.

I'll just close it so that it does't get any more responses. Thank you guys for the help c= ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom