FANDOMS [MxF, Kinks and stuff inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
⒮⒠⒜⒭⒞⒣⒤⒩⒢ ✴ ✴
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I swear 90% of the people on here don't read guidelines.

Therefore, if I can tell you haven't read my guidelines, I'm just going to flat out ignore you. Sorry! I'm too tired to continuously refer back to this thread when it's all laid out here in the first place.

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm a rper. Also a big dumb. Anyway, you are obviously here because you want a rp, I want a rp, we all want to rp. >u>; Feel free to take a look here and if you see something you like, great!

I don't classify myself as any sort of literate, though I do have a tendency to mirror post lengths. Samples may be found below. I work only a part time job currently even though I am awaiting results regarding getting into grad school. I'm 26 and I have a degree in animation and Technology. I'm fairly easy to please and have been roleplaying for over 15 years now. Don't let that intimidate you, though. I'm patient and relaxed as far as someone else's efforts go so long as you give me something to work with. I also love chatting in OOC. So, let's get to know each other if we conjure up something, eh?

I prefer fandom rps over originals, but with a good plot we could make something original work!

Please PM if interested.

F-List

⒦⒠⒠⒫ ⒤⒩ ⒨⒤⒩⒟ ✴ ✴
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

* Don't bother contacting me if you have a tendency to plot things out and then leave once roleplaying has started. This is my number one pet peeve by far.

* You will not dictate to me what my characters look like or who they are. I will respect your characters as long as you respect mine!

* Fandom canon x oc pairings usually require doubling but just come to me with ideas and I will either say yes or no.

* I have the right to turn you down. Sometimes I am not interested in some things. Please don't be upset if I do.

* Please do not rush me to post. I do so when I can, and I will be as forgiving as you are to me. The more I am bothered to do something, the less I feel up to doing it, actually. I will let you know if things get busy!

* Don't say that I am my characters or hit on me in OOC.

* No m// or f// for me, sorry! It's just a matter of preference to write for me.

* Please be respectful towards me and I shall do the same. I'm actually pretty nice, I should say. *u*

* If my limits or guidelines are not respected or ignored, I might decline to rp with you.

* Unfortunately as this has become a constant issue, I have had to add this: If you're not going to contribute anything to the plot, don't bother messaging me. I want to rp with someone who will actually work with me to make things interesting and not have that responsibility solely on my shoulders.

⒡⒜⒩⒟⒪⒨⒮ ✴ ✴

If you see a CanonxOC pairing anywhere, the canon is the character that I would prefer you to play to my OC. If a specific pairing is listed as Canon/OC, the OC would be mine and the canon character I'd like you to play is listed.

Anime/Manga

* Attack on Titan (Completed anime, a few chapters behind in manga, CRAVING AU SETTINGS!)
↛ Eren x OC, Hanji x Levi, Petra x Levi
↛ Will play Eren, Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Jean, Marco, Connie
* Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (Completed everything)
↛ Beatrice/Battler, Jessica/Kanon, Ange/Amakusa, Shannon/George, OC/OC
↛ Will play all characters.
* Hellsing (Completed everything)
↛ Dawn!Walter x OC, OC/OC
↛ Will play Alucard, Integra, Seras, Captain Hans, Rip Van Winkle
* Ouran High School Host Club (Completed Everything)
↛ Kyouya/OC, Hikaru/OC, OC/OC
↛ Will play all hosts.
* Fullmetal Alchemist (Completed everything)
↛ Edward/OC, OC/OC
↛ Will play Al, Jean, Roy, Hawkeye, Scar, Ling, Lan Fan, Homunculi

Movies

* The Avengers
↛ Bruce Banner/OC, Canon/OC
↛ Will play Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor, Hawkeye

TV Shows

* The 10th Kingdom (Completed)
↛ Wendell x OC, OC/OC
↛ Will Play Wolf, Virginia, The Trolls
↛ Cas/OC, Sam/OC, OC/OC
* Once Upon A Time (Up to date)
↛Snow/Charming, Emma/Neal, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin, Elsa/OC, OC/OC
↛ Will play all characters. I would love to do something regarding Elsa and an OUAT take on Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. If you do that, I would love you forever.
* Supernatural (Seasons 1-6 Only.)
↛Cas/OC, Sam/OC
↛ Will play Dean, Sam, Gabriel, Balthazaar, Crowley, Chuck. Suggest if a character is not here as I will play most of them.

Games

* Fire Emblem 7
↛ Guy/OC, Matthew/Leila
↛ Will play Matthew, Kent, Sain, Raven, Karel, Lowen, Dart, Geitz, Ephidel
* Persona 3
↛ OC/OC
* RPG Maker Horror Games
↛ Ib, The Witch's House, Happy Birthday, The Forest of Drizzling Rain

bump xx

Cypherxk2 said:
Persona 3 maybe? I would really be interested in that one.
I pry will need a good plot to be interested and doing a P3 rp c: If you have anything, let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom