Survival From The Start (SA0 Story) seeking male or female role players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
Here is a sample of my story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When we first arrived to this world we had no idea anything would go wrong like this , I remember waiting in line with my friend Lisa at the local game store very eager to try this game out because I had heard some much about it while browsing the web . The very first day wasn't that bad , by the time the shock wore off I was just tired and alone I had no idea where Lisa was so it was just me and it stayed that way for along way , I saw guilds forming everywhere as well as strangers becoming partners but I never did that because I had strong trust issues from my past as well as some today , I remember the first person in this game world I met that I wasn't friends with at first a guy named Lucas he was a charmer and soon we hung out everywhere as a team , I was even starting to grow feelings till I learned the true nature of this game and knowing the one rule meaning don't become attached to anyone because they can die at any moment something I found out the hard way while we were trying to grow stronger outside the fields of the town of Beginnings , we were surrounded by a group of player killers and had no way of escape , they told us one could live and the other could go , so Lucas told them to take him out and let me escape , at first they thought of not doing it that way but they did anyway , I saw him die right in front of me.

From that day my goal was to kill every person that was a player killer.

Hey i think id be interested in RPing this with you, one question though is this a clean RP only? or no? just wondering! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom