(Search Thread. FxF. Always Looking. 18+) Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyFlower

Moon
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 20, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature romantic scenes off-site so there's another reason for this rule right there. Your gender doesn't matter.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use: owl, kik and email.

Plot: My character has never been a normal girl. In fact, she doesn't really consider herself a woman at all - she's boyish, masculine, and not at all feminine. She's also reckless, pretty cowardly, and easily tempted by alcohol. A typical Pirate. As the Captain of an infamous Pirate ship sailing across the Caribbean in search of gold, her only trustworthy companion is her 'wife', your character. Your character ran away with MC a few years back for a life of adventure, and while the pair aren't particularly romantic with each other, they're truly in love. This roleplay will be plotless and slice-of-life in many ways, but we'll include our own drama (enemy Pirates, the English Navy trying to capture them, magical beasts such as the Kraken...ect). I'm looking for something literate, long-term, and easy to reply to.

Faceclaims I'm thinking of for your character:
Dakota Fanning***
Elle Fanning***
Sophie Turner**
Jennifer Lawrence**

Faceclaims I'm thinking of for my character:
Erika Linder
Shailene Woodley with short hair

Please message me or post here if you're interested! I'm desperate to get started! :)

tumblr_lyyerw1jzp1qamc9so1_500-1473197396.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom