New ish ideas. Added as of 1/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space

Super-Earth
Hey there here are a few ideas that I am looking for male partners or characters for. Ideas will be added.

The neighbour, still sorting this out but it's up for discussion.

A new family moves into a small town, as they are moving there stuff in the youngest daughter (Age can be discussed) greets one of the new neighbours a man who offers to help her carry awkward boxes and become friendly with the family and close with the youngest daughter especially after the family dog breaks into his garden and she goes back to get him. The parents ask the man the look after the youngest daughter after being called to an emergency and having no childcare arranged they can't get a babysitter. He uses this to his advantage to touch her inappropriately and make advances.

Punk girl and the jock.

Basic thread really a new punk girl starts at the local college and gains the attention of the local jock so they meet in secret for some fun.

The Stray.

A homeowner finds a young girl asleep on their porch after a bad storm, ( open to any species I suppose through discusion) she is sick with a bad chest and numerous bruises and cuts on her body, the clothes she is wearing a filthy and torn, around her neck is a heavy chain. As she is cared for the homeowner learns of her true nature being a sex slave.

( this would be in a world were sex slaves are common but not too common)

- UPDATE -

New Years Kiss. ( just a quick thread)

It's a family New Years party, the two siblings go outside to get away from the noise. Both of them are a little drunk, as the clock counts down they decide to kiss. As they kiss it becomes more heated and they decide to have sex in the family summerhouse.

The Librarian.

An older professor has a crush on one of his younger students who works in the library. He flirts with her often and decides to take it further one night in the library, when they are both working late.

Bump update has been posted. I'm also searching for incest stories as well.

Hi guys I have a new idea it might not work but it might work we never know.

Tarzan

This can go either way we can either have a male explorer or a female explorer walking through the jungle and after injuring themselves they awake to find themselves in a cave with a man/ woman who is dressed in animal skin. Treats the wounds but is unable to communicate well.

So a good plot and room to grow sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom