Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Lake Starfall

Major Major

Meteorite
Lake Starfall is a small town, with a population of about 15,000, economically based around an industrial park about five miles outside of the town proper that specializes in the manufacture of electronics and other high-technology consumer and industrial goods.

On the surface, it's just your normal, everyday white-collar town; but scratch beneath the surface, and something will catch your notice; ever since records began, the population of Lake Starfall has been recorded as being unusually long-lived, and even more strangely, tending towards a high sexual attractiveness.

Open to all-comers, genders (male, female or hermaphrodite).

*Closed due to lack of interest.*

Could be interesting. So would we just be playing people in the town in a sort of slice-of-life setting or will there be a mystery/crime/paranormal/other type of spin to it?

frightorflight said:
Could be interesting. So would we just be playing people in the town in a sort of slice-of-life setting or will there be a mystery/crime/paranormal/other type of spin to it?

It's a very malleable setting; it can be a simple slice-of-life, or it can be more than that. I enjoy working out world-building details like this, so feel free to drop me a PM, or ask here for more details.

Major Major said:
It's more that I don't like Sadomasochism and other degradations.

So you don't like that I'm a masochist. Fine. Is there anything else about me you find degrading that you'd like to get off your chest?

Hello? I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. I just want to know if you have any other problems with me other than the fact that i am a masochist. If not, then can we please get back to working on this RP? I'm sure everyone else here would like to do that too.

You know what? Forget it. I don't know why i even bother trying to join any RP's on this website, since every time i do try, someone either harasses me, calls me horrible things for having fetishes or kinks that they find disgusting, or they just ignore me and my messages to them.

Back
Top Bottom