Just craving some roleplay ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, my name is Zoe Michaels... or at least my screen name is that. I prefer not to share any real information about myself because this is a fantasy escape after all. I come here to write and enjoy meeting new people so feel free to message me. I promise, I will greet you with a southern belle charm. However, I do have some different tastes for what I enjoy in a roleplay but we will get to that in a moment. Let me tell you a little about myself first. I have been roleplaying since I was 15, and I am 30 now. I believe my ability and writing level has increased greatly thanks to 15 years of experience. I come here to escape my little life, and enjoy my writing hobby. I must have a really good story in order to get into a roleplay but will play along with smut as well. I prefer a 70/30 ratio; story to smut.

I have one character that I play, and she can fit into any and all of my ideas. I ask that, when you send me a PM (if you do) that you please respect how I choose to play her. I think it the end you will find she is a lot of fun! Now, lets talk about my character.

Zoe Michaels is a 18 year old southern belle sweetheart. She is a six time Olympic Gold Medalist and has become famous for being considered America's Sweetheart due to her always charming and genuine smile but also her willingness to go out of her way to do anything for anyone in need. She has a heart of gold, and is truly sweet and innocent in a lot of ways. I typically use Peyton List as an actress for her (I have a hard time of getting picture links to work, so I can just cut and copy a link to send to you if you do not know who that is.) Zoe is very into athletics, and finds cheerleading a fun escape from her competitive gymnastics. Now, to the ideas I have...

1. Fresh from the Olympics, Zoe is the school celebrity whether she wants to be or not. How will returning to high school being so famous and beautiful effect the rest of the student body? You decide with your character.

2. Zoe is a senior in high school, her younger brother is only a sophomore. They are very close but have never come close to doing anything dealing with incest. At a halloween party, they both attend and are dressed up with masks that make it impossible to know who each other are, they both get a little drunk and make out without ever knowing who each other is. It is not until the next morning when he realizes his sister was the sexy little batgirl he was so crazy for.

3. You are my over protect older brother or sister. After coming back from the Olympics, everyone is wanting some of my attention though you know most are not worth my time. Does it make you jealous, make you hate me or secretly are you upset that its not you that is getting my attention? This could go so many ways, but seduction would certainly be my favorite!

4. Its my 18th birthday and I want to celebrate, so my sister takes me to a bar for the very first time. Of course, I cannot hide who I really am but does that make you want me more? Who are you, the rich and power bar owner with a very dark secret or some hopeful guy who does not give himself a chance? Or maybe you are some lady in the crowd.

Do you have something else in mind too? These are only ideas I have came up with but would love to hear any ideas you have as long as I get to play Zoe the way I see fit. Please, message me with any ideas you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom