Hi there, let's RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I like to play dark fantasies, and quick RPs. I like to do short stories in which bad things win out. Here are some ideas I have

The hero's betrayal
The hero has come to save the princess and defeat the villain. However, in the time she has been captured, the princess has turned into nothing more than the villain's sex slave cum dump. What will happen when the hero finally arrives?

The magical girls
Out of a group of magical girls, one of them is in love with their older brother. Unfortunately for her, her brother is the son of a demon lord, and will use her and her friends to take control of the world

The perfect nieces
When the girl's uncle comes to stay at the house with them (Or have to go stay with them, I'm flexible) he decides that since he isn't working and has so much free time, why not fuck his nieces into his sex pets behind his brother/sister's backs

The natives
When a nation decides to expand on a series of undiscovered islands, they find that there are tribes of primitive natives living on them. So, obviously the only thing to do is to kill the men, claim the women and take over.

The princess slave,
The princess is the youngest of her sisters, and will only ever be traded off to another noble nation in exchange for resources and support. Her father decides that even though she is young, she should be sent off. He hires a gladiator warrior to transport her safely, but the gladiator has better plans. rather than take her to her forced marriage, he turns her into his tool, traveling around using her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom