[M x F] [F x F] PM or YIM roleplay - Hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!

I'm inviting roleplayers who are interested in doing a roleplay with me. I am natually submissive, and looking for M or F who are more dominant. This is one long roleplay that has 3 different chapters. I am looking for someone who are creative and have naughty minds. If you are interested in my following story, please send me a PM for more information.

Hypnotizing step sister

Chapter1
Your character is 18 year old (gender of your choice), and my character is 22 year old girl. Recently I've move back to the house from college. You've always had crush on me but never shown your true emotion towards me. I've always think of you as my younger sibling and treat you that way. However one night while both of parents are out, you come downstairs to find me sleeping on a couch. You admire my look and decide to touch me. Starting with a kiss you become much more braver and start taking my clothes off, and eventually waking me up. I starting to freak out, and that's when you use your hypnotic power.

Chapter 2
After you hypnotizing me, you use me as your personal sex toy. First starting with simple sex or giving you a blowjob/eating pussy. However you begin to realize how strong your hypnotic power is. With that power you begin to understand what are my turn-ons are, and weaknesses, etc. Using different kinds of toys and BDSM methods, you slowly turn me into your sex slave.
(Optional: One night as I am pleasuring you, our pet dog decide to join our fun)

Chapter 3
Your hypnotic power is growing. You invite your friends (or mine) over and show how slutty I have become. You let your friends gangbang me, and you just love watching your sister getting fucked. However in midst of it your hypnosis wears off. I continue having sex with them without letting you know I've woke up. After few hours of sex, your friends leave and I lay in the floor covered in fluids, I tell you your hypnosis wore off. However I continue serving you as my master/mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom