Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Champion Sex Fight Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonOne

Moon
The Champion Sex Fight Arena hosts a myriad of different open to the public Sex Fights. The Arena has fighters that fight all comers and offers all sorts of challenges. Will you rise through the ranks? Fucking every opponent that comes your way and eventually become the champion of your desired league? Only you can find out! And only you have the skill to make it happen!

Whats the tricky part about this RP, I'd like there to also be a story to this. The participants should describe their struggle and training. They should have a reason to be here. Either for the money, the fame, personal goals, vengeance, or something else. Make your fighter unique and interesting.

I also ask that the other member please keep the posting down to minimum whilst a match is going on. That way things don't get interrupted to much. To keep things even cleaner I will post as an announcement the next match. I know this is a lot to ask, but I like things crisp and clean, no jumble of replies going left and right.

How a match goes is determined by the competitor's fighting. Try to keep things interesting, you can both agree on a winner but at least still put up a challenge.

Each League will be kept track of to determine that leagues current leader and champion. Here are the current league standings.

Male Vs Female League: None
Current Champion: None

Male Vs Male League: None

Female Vs Female League: None

Furry Male Vs Furry Female League: None

Furry Male Vs Furry Male League: None
Current Champion:

Furry Female Vs Furry Female League: None
Current Champion: