Looking for abusive male with no limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthySexSlave

Super-Earth
currently i'm role playing with one person but i wanna roleplay with other
i'm looking for someone who would be willing to be in a pairing with me preferably Hayden Christensen x Margot Robbie as celebrity boyfriend and girlfriend except Margot will have an American accent. Plot is, both are famous actors and are dating, Margot fell in love with Hayden who is very secretive and rarely goes on interviews and such and only takes certain scripts for roles while Margot goes at almost everything one year they're set up to be the main protagonists for a drama action film, soon after wrapping up they end up dating and Margot slowly starts to see his true self. It begins with psychological abuse, then emotional, verbal and finally physical then at the end it's all together. She has to start hiding her abuse marks in public when going out to celeb events with him and has to act like they're the most loving couple ever.

I need someone to not have any limits when it comes to hurting my character in any way possible. PM me if interested (please be literate as well) and roleplay will be through PM ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom