Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I'd like an RP where my character is submissive to another but not submissive. It's such a weird vibe to describe. Like a knight to a lady or someone in service to someone in a position of power. Less about abuse of power discrepancy between the two but him trusting her to do the right thing with him and her trusting his faith in him.

Last edited:
I am all for an RP with my character as a femboy at this point in time, does not even have to be where he is entirely submissive and can have a strong personality, he is just usually the one who ends up on the bottom most of the time. Could be a lack of self-confidence, or someone who has told him that he is cute and delicate and that has been something he clings to. A notion of being precious and loved without having to put on a facade of masculinity when he prefers colorful and frilly.

I've always wanted to do a cuckold scene between a couple where her lesbian/trans friend cuckolds the husband and leads to him being their pussyfree slave

For some reason been craving a Bleach RP recently. It's been a while since I've done one and still think it's one of the more interesting shounen anime/manga to base the RP on.

There's so many pairings that I'd be interested in trying as well. Or could even try OC x OC RP set on the universe.

I’ve been searching for people who know the lore of the relationship between Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes from the MCU but also between Donnie Darko and Frank from the movie Donnie Darko. If you’d be interested, hit me up!

On that fantasy craze again. Had this idea for something a bit more introspective

The lost prince has reclaimed his throne! A great evil has been vanquished!

But what now?

Essentially, the classic hero fulfills his destiny, reclaims his lost throne, defeats the villain, and gets the girl, but instead of following that, it's about what happens after.

How does he hold the kingdom together? How does he keep neighbors from invading? How does he balance his responsibilities as king, with his responsibilities as a husband and even father?

While I love the classic high adventure, I've found myself drawn a lot more to mundane problems in a fantastical settings. Yeah, there's a dragon outside, but the king and queen are also having fertility issues. The evil lich has returned, but so has the plague.

That sorta thing is my JAM

Back
Top Bottom