Superheroine in need of great story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am hoping it leads to some very fun and interesting roleplays. First, I want to tell you a little bit about myself. In real life, I am a mother of two who really uses this as an escape to relax and scratch an itch. I love to write, certainly not a prized winning author but I have been roleplaying for about fifteen years now. Things I am looking for are...

1. A really fun story, not just a quick scene that leads to smut.
  2. I want 75% story/25% smut
  3. A story which allows me to play my heroine and her alter ego on equal terms.
  4. Someone willing to write a few paragraphs per post, 2 to 3 is plenty.
  5. I am not a perfect writer, though I try my best to be. Don't be judgemental if I do make a typo along the way.
  6. Don't be afraid to talk to me and get to know me. I am very friendly and love getting to know new people. Good friends make good partners.
  7. Do not be afraid to ask me questions if you want to. Communication is key!

Now, to tell you about my character a little bit...

76940921e7e022ee77da1ac344fb4144.jpg
MV5BMTUwNzA0OTM1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE2MzY3NDE@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

LIBERTY STAR
Name: Zoe Michaels
Age: Depending on when you want the play to happen, 17 to 21
Height: 5'4
Weight: 104 lbs
Biography:
Zoe Michaels was nearly killed in a car accident when she was only 5 years old. To save her life, her father injected her with an experimental drug the military had been developing which placed a 24th chromosome in her body. This chromosome gave her a minor healing factor and tip top athletic ability. Although she would not learn this truth for many many years.

When she was 16, she competed in the 2016 (or 2012 if you prefer her a little older) Olympics where she won six gold medals and became a national treasure throughout America. During this time however, her father would assign her a body guard who would protect her from an enemy of her father's who wanted to kidnap and use her as bait for revenge against her father. This bodyguard would go on to become her first love and teach her how to fight after a failed kidnapping attempt.

When she returned home, she saved her best friend from being raped by a fellow student. This gave her a new sense of pride and meaning. Though she had flirted with the thoughts of becoming a heroine, she did not until her first love and father were both murdered by her father's enemy. Valuing revenge at first, her Uncle whom was a high ranking official within the government agency Pinkerton Men gave her upon her request that would allow her to fight evil. The suit resembles the American flag as she takes pride in being an American hero but also a gymnast's leotard except with boots and gloves.

Powers
  1. Healing Factor - Not Wolverine style, what takes days to heal will take hours to her. What takes months would take days. She can be killed though.
  2. Super Strength - But not extreme. She cannot pick up a car and throw it. She would strain to lift one up enough to get somebody out from under it. She would pack a punch however.
  3. Aglity - She has amazing balance and gymnast training which makes her diffcult to hit or hold hostage.
  4. No flight but ability to jump really high - If she wanted, she could win gold medals in high jump. It would not be hard for her to jump 20 feet and land on her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom