The Fairer Sex (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySophie

Moon
Hi-Hi! Hello again if you've contacted me before, otherwise, hello! It's nice to meet you <3
I'm Sophie, and I'd love it if you'd call me that, although nicknames are fine too <3

As always when I'm on this site, I'm kind of busy masturbating, so this thread'll likely be rather bare bones - at least for now, but I'll try and update this later with more details. *giggles*

The reason I decided to make a second thread, despite this request being of a similar tone to the three in my main thread is...well, there is one major difference in who I will accept for this one.

Namely, you have to be female.
Seriously, I won't even bother responding to men who apply for this one, I don't care if you can play a woman more convincingly than most women - that won't cut it here. I'm only looking for women here, end of.

Sorry about having to be so blunt there, but you have no idea how many times I've tried this - specifying it's open to women only - and yet still be swarmed by men. Yes, I'm bi. Yes, I love cock almost as much as I love a good pair of tits. And Yes, I have a separate request thread open to both genders. But this one isn't.

So, on to the plot!

It's set at an all-girls school (perhaps even catholic, if you prefer) and you have two girls - one who thinks she is straight, maybe even has a boyfriend etc, and the other is an out-and-out lesbian, and stands at the top of the school's social food chain, as both the student council president, and the lead in the choir. The lesbian becomes entranced by the 'straight' girl and sets out to capture her, seduce her, and corrupt her, into a loyal and devoted submissive sex kitten, who hates men as much as her new 'mistress' does. I'd be playing the dom here, unlike usual.

I'm also, as usual looking for a focus on sex over plot, but slightly less than normal. 70:30 is an ideal ratio. I want the plot, I want the plot immensely, but, well, I'm horny. I like to masturbate to this kind of thing, so I want sex. And a lot of it. Well! That's it for now! Thank you for your time, and I hope to be screaming your username at the point of my next climax very soon <3 *winks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom