A Reality-Warping Bimbo Adventure! [F LF Any][AIM/Skype]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Meet Abby. Abby is your typical college gal. A bit of a nerd and introvert, she becomes rather chatty when she warms up to a person! Obnoxiously so. Well Abby's life is about to become anything but typical. House sitting over summer for her parents, a mysterious little artifact is mailed home from their travels and makes her once peaceful summer unbelievably exciting!

The premise is as follows: a magical force is infused into Abby that causes not only her, but the world around her to be transformed. Every location she visits becomes twisted into a lewd, smut filled hotspot! A trip to the bar has it turning into a strip club, visiting a restaurant has the location warped into a very lewd Hooters analogue, and a local fund raiser would find itself turned into a raunchy nude cheerleader car wash! And of course she's twisted to fit perfectly into each and every new lewd location - a stripper, a ditzy waitress, a bimbo cheerleader covered in suds...oodles of lewd possibilities await!

Transformation and bimbofication are key themes for this story, and I'd love to see Abby changed into different kinds of bimbos along the way. Not only new lewd "jobs", but perhaps even bimbos of different ethnicity as well. Lewd jobs is the other important theme for the plot. Wherever she goes, I'd like to see Abby drawn into a role where is servicing customers in one way or another. Of course with reality twisted into a lewd caricature, she'd be all too happy to play out the new role!

One last thing I'd like to touch on is I'm looking for a GM/DM who would enjoy transforming Abby and remaking the world around her, along with playing the characters who get to sample her new sexual nature. I'm far more interested in Abby pleasing nameless, faceless customers in her role than actual characters with defined histories and backstories. For me, its all about Abby and the world around her rather than the other characters.

If you're interested, send me a PM with how to reach you over AIM or Skype! And here's my character's profile one last time for good measure: https://www.f-list.net/c/abby%20heartsfield/

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom