Looking for a long term roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
Straight to the point I'm seeking out someone who enjoys long role plays ( not really smut but if need be it can be worked in) also I really don't care about what gender you are but you should know I always play a girl and a rarely change that , anyways I will post a few plot ideas below and message me if any appeals to you or message me with your own plot ideas.

The Woman Who Wouldn't Bow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty much a fantasy story about a girl born into riches and has a very high status with the rest of the people , one day she grows tired of being treated different and decides to leave to make a new life for herself however by doing so she finds a much bigger problem. ( not gonna spoil it).

Dark Days
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set in a world that has just gone into total panic this roleplay recounts the events before a virus spread killing millions and we jump in 4 months afterwards and the world is a complete wasteland think Mad Max or Walking Dead style here

Help A SAO Story
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its been one year since the debut of Sword Art Online and thousands of players have already died , to make things even worse the rise of popular pking guilds has growen out of control, because of this the Knights Of The Blood deicide to form a small group of very powerful players to help rid the world of SA0 of the evil guilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom