Rough and brutal and sensually dark [F LF M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
I'm in the mood for something rough and forceful. Maybe a little brutal. I have picture ideas at the bottom. Let me know what catches your fancy. I really do mean brutal guys, come on, throw my character around a bit, grab her by the hair, force her to follow your whims.

But first, rules:

• Be literate. Type clearly and legibly.
  • Be detailed. I want to know what's exactly being done. Seriously, don't leave me hanging.
  • 3rd person past tense
  • Minimum two paragraphs please.
  • PM's only!!!!!!!! PM me if you're interested.
  • I only play characters 17+ - and the 17 year old is only for certain pairings. Otherwise, 18+ preferred.
  • Come to me with ideas of your own, or even using ideas I have from what I post below.
  • ROUGH AND BRUTAL. None of this soft bullshit. Seriously. I want something forceful. Not 'gentle nudging' or 'firm nudging' I'm talking about grabbing her, pinning her down and having your way with her.

The only kinks I will not allow:

Vore
gore
vomit
age-play
swallowing urine/vomit/blood/etc.

Kinks I want in the plot:

Non-consensual
Forced Clotheswearing
nipple play
sex toys
photographs/video
blackmail
public humiliation
ahegao
humiliation
sex toys
dirty talking
unusual sex toys.
master/pet
master/slave
costume play.
force
spanking
rough sex
bondage
degrading talk.
objectification
public sex
gangbangs
pain(nothing bloody)

Scenes to consider

1.) Student x Teacher - Teacher teaches class up front with a vibrator in her and student controls the remote.

2.) Teacher x Student - Student has to sit on vibrator in class and the vibrator is stuck to the chair, so she has to get up while clenching around the vibrator.

3.) Robber breaks in and makes the lonely housewife is prisoner/slut.

4.) Secretary has had enough of his bitchy boss so he decides to turn her into his slut.

5.) Humiliation in general.

-----------------------------------------

Now, here's a list of NSFW images that I'd like to play with:

gangbang

Conquered

Shown Off

picture proof

Spectator

Pedestal

different expectations

on the beach

In Class

not quite hiding

Ghost

Working

costume play

Air Stewardess

discreet theft

Don't misunderstand: I want to play a character forcefully corrupted and humiliated. I'm not looking for anything vanilla or sweet. I want rough and brutal.

Ideas as they come to me:

Brother x Sister - Closed!

Brother and sister are on a flight to a beach town across the country(U.S. based), and they're flying first class, going out to meet their parents. Anyways, since it's a late night flight, they're sitting in a somewhat empty plane. In the middle of the flight, Brother wakes up bored. Sister is sleeping and looks so sexy and vulnerable. So, when no one's looking, he strips his sister underneath the blanket and fingers her to awake and eventually to orgasm. Then, holding her clothes hostage, he takes her to the bathroom and fucks her. They return to their seats, sister sans underwear and bra. But the brother isn't done yet. He lifts a bottle of water from the stewardesses, and once more fucks his sister with it. After that, he turns the trip into one long debaucherous and humiliating trip for his sister.

Oh! before I forget!

Fandoms

Nami x Anybody [One Piece]

Haruno Sakura x Anybody [Naruto]

I really want to do something involving train molestation/fucking that forcefully is made into something more.

I'll edit this post some more later, but I'll make this the 'odd little scenarios I'd want to play out involving a specific kink' post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom