Craving! Pregnancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
Hey there! I have a main thread, which most of my ideas are in, which you can find here. But, I also had a few specific ideas, both involving pregnancy.

1. Our characters live in a world where couples are selectively paired together to have children, one man paired with a few women, etc. As it is generally to better the village/town/colony/etc, it would be mostly do to something they posses, like beauty, intelligence, etc. Our characters could be accepting, nervous, or just downright hate it. Also, open to the option of sped up pregnancies. I'm willing to hear whatever ideas may incorporate any of these!

2. Your character sees my character and do to their unique looks, or what have you, they decide to kidnap my character and rape her until she becomes pregnant. Our characters can even know each other and he makes it apparent, once she is released, that it was him or he hides his appearance and after she's released, he seeks her out to get close to her, to try to date her, etc, without her knowing that it was him. Also open to ideas for this!

Wanna see what other kinks get me going? Please take a look at my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/kiana%20qwuil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom