Sub F for dark plots and bad endings (F for M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaria

Dust
Hello, and welcome to my thread! Before I get into the good stuff, here's a quick rundown of who I am and what you can expect (so you can move on if I'm not who you're looking for). I'm female, and prefer to play female characters. I prefer to play via PMs, but will consider using a private messenger if you've got a juicy plot and we click. I don’t play via threads, at all – it’s just not my thing, sorry. I don't care about your RL gender, at all. (Or anything about your RL, nor will I discuss mine; after some creepy experiences, I have to stress that I'm here for roleplay, period. Not looking for a boyfriend or a master IRL.) I'm bi with a preference for men, but I'm very open to playing with a dominant female character.

I think I'm reasonably literate. I hope. You can generally expect one to three paragraph responses from me, at least once a day. My hard limits are gore, snuff and vore: I won't do 'em, don't even ask. I also really dislike mind-control plots, as my experience with them hasn’t been great (they tend to box my character into a corner, rp and option-wise, and kill the momentum fast). Beyond that, pretty much everything is on the table. I have a decided taste for darker/more extreme RP with lots of noncon/dubcon degradation and punishment. Okay! Now for the fun part.

Turn-Ons and Turn-Offs

Oh, boy, where to start on the turn-ons? I love blackmail and coercion, and stories where powerful women are brought to heel (blackmail and coercion are fun because my character can be made an active participant in her own humiliation). Degradation, dirty talk and verbal abuse. I adore having my hair pulled and being slapped with a hand or a cock. Being forced to wear sexy and/or demeaning outfits is an instant turn-on for me, as are collars and leashes. Bukkake, or just being made to drink semen, is a big one too. There's probably a word for this, but I enjoy being forced to eat disgusting food (regular food doused in piss or cum, dog food, my master's cold leftovers, whatever). I also enjoy a sort of bimbofication; I'm not fond of my characters actually having their IQ reduced (not much fun to play, and limits creative options), but I'm a big fan of playing an intelligent woman who is compelled to act like a slut or a bimbo. Forced to conceal her brains and degrade herself by playing dumb. Misogyny is a huge, huge turn-on for me. I love the kind of male character who believes women are his natural inferiors, and is eager to prove his point. Break my silly feminism, and teach me to fear and worship the cock. Oh, and markings of any kind (tattoos/piercings/brands) are a lot of fun. Make my body yours.

Turn-offs? Romance. Not looking to RP your true love, or vice-versa. Also, we all make mistakes, but constant and copious misspellings or broken grammar make me as dry as the Sahara. It's a fact.

Plot Ideas

Here are my as-yet-untaken plot ideas. These are open to negotiation! If you like a general concept but it'd be more fun if something was tweaked, added or twisted around, just let me know -- I might like your concept better than mine! And I promise, if not, the worst I'll say is no. If you like anything you see here, drop me a PM!

Breaking a MILF
My character is an attractive woman in her thirties, professionally successful, well-off, with a loving family. All she lacks is sexual satisfaction, and she increasingly feels her prime slipping away. Your character? My teenage son’s bully. A visit to your house, intending to speak to your parents, brings us face to face instead. You can sense my heat, my hunger…and my weakness. Maybe you’ll decide to bully me, instead. Maybe I’ll even suggest it, if it’ll spare my son. Maybe I’ll like it. Maybe I need it.

Of course, this isn’t going to be the one-night fling I expected. You’ve got a MILF on a leash now – maybe literally. Your pleasure, and my punishment, is just beginning.

Frat-House Pet
Here's a notion I've been aching for, a bit of reverse blackmail. My character is a university professor, specializing in feminist studies; attractive but an activist and an ice-queen, and she's spent most of her time since arriving at her new college trying to shut down a frat that's notorious for hazing, misogyny and assault. Finally she gets a piece of evidence that can do it, proof that a female sorority pledge was humiliated, degraded and sexually abused by the frat's leader and his buddies. The twist: she's been wrestling with her inner submissive urges her entire life, and can't hold back. She goes to the leader and makes him an offer: she'll give him the evidence and stay silent about it... if he gives her the exact same treatment the student got.

Of course, once isn't enough, and thanks to a hidden cell phone now they've got the evidence on her to turn the tables. Soon, their hated professor becomes the frat's pet and slave-girl, rushing over after class to provide maid service, serve at their parties, and satisfy the brothers' every desire as they punish her and teach her a woman's proper place.

Taming an Empress
Lots of options with this one. Essentially, my character is the empress of an entire land, all-powerful and feared. And cursed with a submissive streak she cannot subdue – nor, for fear of losing her throne, can she indulge it. Your character accidentally discovers her secret; perhaps spying upon her as she writes fantasies of submission in her private journal, or tending a secret, forbidden shrine to the dark god of domination.

Maybe you’re a slave who sees the chance to turn the tables on his mistress, or a guard or advisor who sees the chance for considerable career advancement, or a religious zealot who sees her need to be purified by the harshest manners imaginable. In any case, you now control a secret worthy of an empire. What will you do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom