IS Accadamy ( Mountain Zaki)

winx

Supernova
Hanna Orimura was sat on the train what would take her to the IS Academy. Not her choice her annoying cousin forced her to go after not even a word from her since she was 5 years old now finds some interest in her making her leave Canada and come back to Japan. It was a long flight and she was falling to sleep dropping her violin and backpack to the floor waking her up instantly. It wasn't that long till the school was in site.

All half asleep she picked up her things and stepped off the train. Trying not to attacked much attention as she hated anyone from staring.

1yqrh5.jpg

Mean while back at the academy Laura wakes up rubbing her right eye. "What time is it?" She asked as it was hard to see much throw his thick heavy curtains.

RE: IS Accadamy

Michael slowly yawns as he opens his eyes to see Laura. Like her, he is naked, his muscular and toned body visible through the dark. He had crewcut brown hair and brown eyes. He yawned as he wrapped his arm around Laura's waist and pulled her into his firm chest.

"Who cares...we are here with each other, that's all that matters" he whispered in her ear as he kissed her cheek before giving her a playful grin.

"You were amazing last night..." his hand moved to squeeze one of her breasts under the covers as he gave her a playful kiss on the lips.

"Well I need to head back to Germany for the 6:30 flight. I only came to sign the transfer papers. I still have some work back home and packing. I only have my school books and uniform here you see". Laura said hoping he understood that she still needed to make sure her other belongings were sent to her dorm room back in Japan. "It will only be for a few weeks then I come straight back here, So what do you want to do with the remaining hours I have left?" Laura asked.

Hanna decided to head to her mothers shrine where she was raised. Her mother was half Canadian and that's the reason she had been away for so long. No one was there so she turned decided to head to the old home hoping to grab a spare throw for her bed back at the school. The problem was she missed her stop and now has to find her way back to the school.

"I see...I'll miss you." Michael frowned, not happy that Laura had to leave so soon. He wanted to make the most of the time they had left. His hand squeezed her breast and tugged on her perky nipple as he gave her a playful smile, one hand slithering up her leg towards her crotch.

"How about...we have fun like we did last night and then go on a date...sound like a plan?" He asked her, kissing her forehead. He could already feel his cock growing hard at the idea of him and Laura having some passionate sex again.

"All I am doing is finishing off my working contract. I go to a millatry school in Germany. And collecting my things. The time will fly by I am sure". Laura said. "Sure sounds like a plan. Where do you fancy on going?" She rolled onto her back with her right knee bent and her arms out stretched,

"We'll figure that out later. For now..." Michael got ontop of Laura and began to rub his throbbing and large cock against her firm ass while his fingers teased her clitoris by tugging on the perky nub. "I love you, Laura...tell me how much you love me and beg for it like last night..." his voice was full of desire and lust as he gave Laura's ass a spank again and watched her firm rear jiggle.

"This is a little embarrassing". Laura said going bright red who had never done anything like this befoure. "I love you. Of course I love you. Other wise why would have I given you my body like that". She wrapped her legs tightly around his body pulling herself closer to him so there skin was fully touching. Slowly she slid her left foot up and down his back while she ran her figures throw his hair.

Hanna arrived at her old home. It was dusty but not to be surprized as no one had lived there for years. Heading into the draws on the landing she found a golden throw what she decided to put into the washer. while that was in she started to take photo's of the home she was born in.

"Laura..." Michael pressed his lips against her own, his tongue lashing out at her lips and seeking to gain entrance to her mouth. As he was doing this, her breasts molded against his firm chest as he pressed his cock up against her wet entrance. "Beg me to fuck you, beg for my cock like you did last night." He whispered lustfully against her lips.

"Fuck me. Have it your will and do as you see will with my body". Laura whispered getting the words wrong a little finding it hard to get the right frazing into Japanese." She was still rubbing his back with her left foot but was not stroking his legs with her right foot.

"Laura...I love you so much...will you be mine forever?" He asked her with a smile as he stroked her cheek and spoke in German. Michael was actually American, but he spoke English, German and Japanese quite well. He began to push his cock into her pussy, spreading her open with his girth as he let out a soft moan. "You are so tight, Laura..." He moved his hand down to play with her clitoris as he felt the tip of his cock press up against her cervix.

"Yes I will be yours forever". Laura responded kissing him on the lips. "I am sorry". She responded when Michael said she was tight. She had no idea why she responded that way making her go beaken red. She placed her fist into her mouth to prevent any noise from coming out as it would be bad if they were caught at this very moment. "How long have you been speaking German?"

(Sorry needed to beat mum in the bathroom so I could do my teeth)

"Quite awhile, my beautiful girl." He smiled as he spoke in German again with a smile. He removed her hand from her mouth and kissed he gently on the lips before giving her a playful wink. "I want to hear you, Laura..." He moaned himself as he pushed his cock past her cervix and entered her womb, a small bulge visible in her stomach.

"If someone walks in to find out what the noise is we are in big trouble". Laura gasped breathing heavily. She started to make strange noises and if anyone was next door it was going to get obvious exactly what they were doing. Making there fate unknown within the school.

"I locked the door, it's fine..." Michael nibbled on her ear as he fucked her harder and faster, his hips slapping against her ass with each thrust and making it jiggle. He played with her clitoris even more as his cock throbbed inside. "Laura...you feel so good...I love you so much!"

"I love you too Michael". Laura could feel herself reach the climax. "I am sorry I can't hold it much longer". Laura said all out of breath. Keeping up with his speed was like running a marathon. And she was in extremely good condition so she can weld her own personal IS unit.

As Laura began to climax and tighten around his cock, he moaned loudly as he felt his own climax building, a pressure building up in his cock as he fucked her harder still. "Laura! I'm going to come...can I come inside you!?" He managed to ask her between moans, wanting to get her permission first.

"Yes but we will have to have a shower afterwards". Laura said knowing if they didn't they would be all sticky and stinky for there date. And it was the last thing she wanted for her plane trip back to Germany. "Do it together or head in separately I am not sure on how big they are in the dorm rooms". She said throw gasps

"Laura...coming!!" Michael groaned as with a final, violent thrust, he slams his cock deep into her pussy and womb and floods her with his hot and sticky seed. He fills her to the brim, his excess dripping down her thigh and onto the bed. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. "We can go in together...if that is alright with you?"

"Of course that's alright I am the one who come up with both of the options after all". Laura said. Laura said Kissing him back then resting her head onto his chest. She didn't want to move. Especially knowing in a few hours she would be on the plane back to Germany. "I wish I didn't have to go back. But since this is a military school you will understand when it comes to orders".

Back
Top Bottom