Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chronicles of De'tal (looking for one more!)

richter

Super-Earth
hello everyone.

previously on drp i had this going, but due to difficulty, i cut it short, and more or less swore off group rps due to the fact that the people are rarely on at the same time, and posting order is difficult.
(3/4/5) have been chosen through various means (tournament, royalty, whatever...) to become the avatars of De'tal, in order to face the impending threat of the Fa'al Lane.

((most of the names are going to change, it's been awhile since i've even looked at the story stuff, so i don't remember most of the name >.< so for now i'll just put something random there.)) There are seven De'tal in all, they are the gods of earth. Corzala; god of the elements, Luzet; goddess of light, Nezumi; god of darkness, loraine; goddess of life, shinkte; god of death, Veltar; god of truth, and jakai, goddess of deception.

the god of darkness wanted to take over, and destroy the peace, so corzala banished him. however, he also had to banish luzet, to keep the balance. both the god of darkness, and goddess of light had their powers stripped from them, forced to take a material, albeit immortal form on earth. In an attempt to regain his power, Nezumi seeks to gather the shards of the trinity orb, gaurded by the three main countries. With his lack of power, he could not do this on his own, so he has been gathering his followers, known as the Fa'al La'ne.

the avatars are basically the representatives of their respective god, and imbued with a small portion of that god's power.

the personality would generally correspond with their god as well, or at least not be an exaxt opposite (i.e no blood thirsty, sadistic avatar of light)

that being said, that leaves five character choices.

well four after taking out my character, the avatar of the elements.
avatar of truth-aven/human form, powers of wind
avatar of deception-snake/kitsune/human form, powers of illusion
avatar of life-elves/humans, power over nature, healing
avatar of death-vampires/wariths/humans, powers of shadows

abilties will correspond to what avatar you are

character sheet:

username:
character name:
appearance: (description or pic, or both is fine)
weapon(s):
personality:
bio(optional):
rp sample (optional)

user name: richter
character name: dalgon
sex: male
appearance: (description or pic, or both is fine) picture in avatar
weapon(s): dual katars (punching daggers) and a chain blade (eight foot chain with a two pound weight on one end, and a large sickle like blade at the other end)
personality: generally calm and collected, tending to think things through, but when fighting, or his freinds are threatened, he starts to lose control. prone to random jokes, trying to keep the mood light.

Re: The Chronicles of De'tal (remade and looking)

username: The Monkey King
Character name: Terrence
Sex: Male
Appearance: What ever he feels like at the moment.
Avatar of: Jakai, Goddess of Deception
Weapon(s): Anything he can lay his hands on. Carries around two katanas that resembles tonfas
Personality: Terrence is a laid back man that would rather run from a fight, or drink it away.

two people, woot!

now we just need two/three more and wes be good

username: Babygirl67
Character name: Cymbele
Sex: female
Appearance:See my sig
Avatar of: shinkte; god of death
Weapon(s): Single Katana...dual sai's
Personality: Cymbele is a female...so she is moody, Protective of those in her inner circle.

Any issues with the character? This a first time for this kind of rp...

avatar of nezumi is not one of the options >.< he, along with the goddess of light are now in the mortal plane, and have been stripped of all of their powers except immortality. you must pick one of the remaining three (i took elements, monkey took deception, you have death, life, and truth remaining)

-nod nod- that's fine.

now we just need one more

Back
Top Bottom