DM Looking for Players! [All gender pairings welcome]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryde

Norwegian Goddess
INFORMATION!

In short, I want to play as the DM type player, whom controls the world and all the other characters, while you will play as the story's main character. I have several premises to start from, but of course the role-play will develop as we play. I'm seeking only skilled participants, because I don't want to waste my time with people who won't put any effort in. I don't want to role-play against blank, empty characters who will do nothing to drive a scene forward and just lie back while I do literally all the work. I need people who I can count on as partners, though of course I'm doing the lion's share of the work, since I'm playing as the DM.

I enjoy playing as a wide variety of characters and genders, and I'm open to exploring all sexualities, though m/m works best for me if one plays as a sissy/femboy. Beyond that, I'm open to all preferred sexualities. I will note, however, that I do greatly prefer dom/sub, or uneven, sexual relationships, though whether I or you play the dominant role is up for discussion.

I'm currently looking for all types of people to play against, so whatever gender you identify with or want to play as is fine with me! Though I will note that I don't enjoy too masculine male submissives. Other than that you can play whoever and whatever you like!

Now onto some ideas… and keep in mind that these are only the preliminary plot ideas, which are to be expanded upon. And if you have any ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to pitch them to me!

World Apart (Post-Apocalysm)
A strange virus rapidly wipes out 99% of the world's population, leaving behind a very empty world, though most roads and structures would remain, turning cities into ghost towns. For the people who remain, however, anarchy takes over, and different factions begin to vie for power and resources. YC would be a lone survivor, trying to make it in this cold world of opportunists.

The Witch's Curse (Fantasy)
YC is a man who was defeated by an evil witch, and as a punishment for trying to kill her, she took away his manhood and replaced it with a perpetually wet cunt. His aim will be to try and lift this curse, no matter what it takes, or where the road leads him.

Sex Doll (Sci-fi)
Desperate for cash, YC signs up to be the guinea pig for a series of experiments, though she's not told the whole truth. The point of the experiments is to try and create the perfect sex slave, so that the scientists can base a brand new line of sex doll androids on her.

Into The Game (Sci-fi/fantasy)
YC has just bought the brand new VRMMORPG, but together with all the rest of the players, he becomes stuck inside the game, unable to leave the game world and return to his real body. This will basically be a much more perverted version of Sword Art Online, where there's sexual slavery and monsters that need to be fucked rather than killed in order to obtain the loot.

Dairy Farm (Modern)
To make productive people out of the female convicts, many are being sent to a new type of dairy farm that dehumanizes women and turns them into subjects for milking and breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom