Looking for long-term 1x1 original roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis242

Planetoid
Hello there folks! New user here, looking for some long-term roleplays. Let's start things off with a little bit about me, eh? Let you decide if I'm a good match before you get any farther.

-----------------------​

About me, and what I'm looking for

I'm a guy, and more than willing to roleplay as-such, but I actually prefer to roleplay as a female. I'm down for trying most pairings, but right now I would prefer a mxf pairing (with myself as the female).

I'm only looking for 1 or 2 long-term original roleplays right now. I'll brainstorm some plot ideas in the next post, but I really just want to chat ideas with you and come up with something together.

I'm looking for story over smut here. I'm down for the occasional smut-only roleplay, but that's not what I'm feeling right now.

I will mostly be active during the weekdays (Eastern Standard Time or -5 GMT), and once in awhile on the weekends. Never in the evenings though.

I would prefer threads over PMs. No emails or instant messengers.

I'm a big fan of fantasy and to a lesser extent science fiction. But it doesn't have to be a high-fantasy lord of the rings type setting. A modern setting with a bit of fantasy/magic thrown in is a blast, <3

Feel free to check out my f-list for some specifics: Alexis

-----------------------​

Feel free to post here or PM me. I look forward to hearing from you! Stay tuned for some off-the-top-of-the-head roleplay ideas...​

Reserved for plot ideas...

Some ideas to work off of...

Agents in Love
A story of love, trust, betrayal and deceit
Step into a world of espionage and intrigue, where the truth is never certain, and allies are few and far between. A couple - recently retired from their life of espionage - finds themselves thrown back into the fray when one of them is accused of being a spy! Will they turn on each other in their pursuit of the truth? Or will love hold out and keep them together - no matter what?

Demons in all Forms
A story of good versus evil, temptation and fear
This mid-apocalyptic world is in a state of turmoil. Demons have claimed victory over the forces of good, and have lain waste to the world as we know it. A small group of characters find themselves called to save what little parcel of humanity remains. They find themselves hunted throughout a barren landscape, and haunted by horrific visions, tempting them in ways they dare not speak of. Can the group survive the onslaught of the demons without - as well as within?

Something you've been craving...
Pitch me your ideas!

Ongoing roleplays:

The Fire Prince and the Ice Queen
A cross-over fan fiction about love and friendship​
In this absurd mashup of Avatar (both 1 and 2) and Frozen, Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation returns home from his banishment to a welcome greeting - his childhood friend Elsa, the Queen of the Northern Water Tribe. When they learn from the spirit world that Zuko's father Ozai threatens to destroy the world, they must seek out others chosen by the spirits of Water, Air, Fire, and Earth in order to save both their world and the spirit world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom