Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow Sun Plaza [Interest Check]

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
The concept is simple.
Traveling by car over unkempt dirt roads throughout a treacherous winter can be quite difficult. Trees and snow block out the outside world as the messy road only leads onward. One problem leads to another and the car is next to useless, cell service dissipates and any sort of split in the road that you may have been expecting just doesn't seem to appear. The maps you didn't think you'd have to refer too are too old and just doesn't seem to help. For some reason, the urge to turn around fades and the desire to flee to safety is entirely transformed into the will to move forward to survive.

The road soon opens to a Plaza you never saw on the gps before the service outage. The maps certainly don't mention anything of the sort. With a cheap inn, a gas station, assortments of fast food and merchants alike, this rest stop seems to be well equipped. You've got enough money in your account/wallet/purse to have your car looked over at the garage, stay a night or two at the Inn, eat at a Diner or two. Slowly, you relax and try to enjoy yourself. There are others at the Plaza who are staying at the Inn, there is a pool and a bar, why not have some fun?

The way your character gets to the Plaza doesn't really matter. Where they are going and why they are staying at the Plaza doesn't really matter. The whole goal is to have a perpetual experience of this environment. From sharing rooms a the Inn with sexy strangers, to a game of pool at the pub going south and a fight breaking out. The characters arrive at the Plaza, and just seem to stay at the Plaza. No need for some spooky ghost plot or anything. Just this sort of revisiting experience that I would like to visit here with you. Maybe if we get enough people, we could have a spooky ghost plot take place to explain why these adults just are not running out of money/leaving the Plaza. Lol.

Rules:
Third person, At least four lines per post, respect a player's Limits. As an open roleplay, I cannot reject characters or players on any basis short of whether or not they fit in with the roleplay. I don't have any intention of making an open roleplay and then suddenly making it exclusive or whatever, that's weird. But, if we start having a theme and a bizarre odd-ball theme-breaking character is presented, I'll probably try to convince you otherwise. STRONGLY suggest reading every character application currently presented before you write up your own.

If we wanna include weird characters/supernatural or sci-fi stuff, I don't mind. Ideally, nothing too much of a story breaker. After about 2-3 characters, the theme we're going for is probably going to be set in stone. As of right now, before anything is started, I wanna say that there are no restrictions on character race/etc. (Like weird stuff, I'm talking fantasy/monster/alien sort).

I'm looking for two interested roleplayers to present interest before opening a character thread. Between us, three characters(One each) Is plenty enough to start this with.

TL;DR: Campy Bar/hotel/pool slice of life roleplay. Relaxed in overall setting and no real over-arching plot as of yet.

The open roleplay section doesn't get enough love. Start this with me <3

I'm interested, but i need to know if you'd be alright with me playing as a character that is rather small, (1 to 6 inches tall) or would have the ability to alter their height at will.

Yeah, that could work out. Maybe we could run it more along the line of like a super power rp of sorts. Maybe the general populace just has odd abilities, like your character could become/is small.

If we have a third person up for this sort of thing, then we could start.

Back
Top Bottom