Daddy Daughter Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Im really looking for some incest involving a father who isn't satisfied with his wife anymore and eventually looks at his daughter with major lust. The daughter would be a little innocent on not knowing her fathers intentions. In general though she dresses provocatively and loves her assets.

Im very into realistic role-play so if you want to be a dad who gets creepy I wouldn't message me. This has got to be raw reality and it will be amazing if we both can stay on that page. I personally will post around 2-3 paragraphs but I will expect the same from you. I have noticed that if I don't get a good response back its harder for me to keep the story going. Lets respect each other.

I would love if you could give me a heads up on what you want your daughter to look like to I can get you a picture so you should have a picture of someone you want to portrayal.

My daughter is a bit chubby with long dark hair. She is shy and coy. She has good taste in choosing her dress. :)

Buffalo Ivy said:
Hey everyone,

Im really looking for some incest involving a father who isn't satisfied with his wife anymore and eventually looks at his daughter with major lust. The daughter would be a little innocent on not knowing her fathers intentions. In general though she dresses provocatively and loves her assets.

Im very into realistic role-play so if you want to be a dad who gets creepy I wouldn't message me. This has got to be raw reality and it will be amazing if we both can stay on that page. I personally will post around 2-3 paragraphs but I will expect the same from you. I have noticed that if I don't get a good response back its harder for me to keep the story going. Lets respect each other.

I would love if you could give me a heads up on what you want your daughter to look like to I can get you a picture so you should have a picture of someone you want to portrayal.

Hi there. I'd be interested in playing out something like this. Are you looking for non con or con? I'm only interested in consentual play but there's lots of different ways to take it. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom