Luliel's Partner Search [FxF, FxFu]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luliel

Meteorite
Hello! So, I'm looking for some one on one partners - probably two or three. If you're interested, please reply here or shoot me a PM (though, I generally prefer PMs).

To start off, a little bit about me and what I'm looking for. Usually I prefer to do about 2-4 paragraphs for a post, but I am quite an adaptable person - meaning I'm willing to write more or less depending on what you do. That said, I don't go below one paragraph. My favourite genre is fantasy, and I absolutely adore anything with forbidden love. I usually reply at least twice a week as a minimum, but I can (and do) do more if I have time. But, I can be quite forgetful, so don't hesitate to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while! While I do do MxF, I am currently only looking for FxF or FxFu - unless it's for a particular pairing that I'm craving. In fandom roleplays, I can do OCxOC, Canon x Canon, or CanonxOC (for the latter, though, I usually prefer to double up as well).

If you're willing to do a GrimmjowxOC or polyamory roleplay with me, I'll love you forever!

*s will be next to stuff I'm craving, and roles I'd prefer to play will be bold.

Fandoms
Dragon Age*
-Korra/Asami
-Tahno/Korra
Akatsuki no Yona*
-Hak/Yona
Shingeki no Kyojin
Steven Universe
Game of Thrones
Bleach**
-Grimmjow/OC***

Pairings
Mage/(Ex-)Templar (Dragon Age)
(Ex-)Templar/Dalish Mage (Dragon Age)
Crystal Gem/Homeworld Gem (Steven Universe)
Fallen Angel/Human
Deity/Human
Knight/Commoner
Knight/Noble or Royal
Noble or Royal/Commoner

Plots

(Plot One)
Character 1 is the deity of a small, forgotten shrine in the woods. Once worshiped by many as a powerful god(ess), they are now on the verge of fading from memory and existence. That is, until character 2, taking shelter from a storm, happens upon the shrine - and is somehow able to see the deity.

(Plot Two)
Character 1 is the princess of a kingdom in which magic is forbidden, and daughter to a king that abhors and fears it. When she comes of age, she discovers, in a very public way, that she herself has magic. Her father sentences her to death. Though she manages to escape, it is just barely with her life. She ends up on the doorstep of character 2, a witch/wizard living in the wilds.

(Plot Three)
Character 1 is a Knight of a religious/holy order, that has failed on an important mission. They are given one final chance to redeem themselves and are sent to find a powerful magical amulet that has been lost to legend for centuries. Character 2 is the follower of an underground religion that is considered heresy across most of the land, and especially so by Character 1, that is searching for this same amulet for personal reasons. When they come across each other, they decide to help each other for the time being and duel for the amulet when they find it.

RE: Luliel's Partner Search [FxF, FxFu, FxM]

Updated with plots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom