Looking for some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimaCanis

Meteorite
Hello all. I'm looking for a decently literate RP partner to go through short, medium, or long RPs with me both smut and story driven. I have not set up an Flist at this time but I will update when I have one. Some basics are to follow.

Yes: Oviposition, Furries, Dub-Con, non-Con, Con, Hybrid (Alien, animal, ect), any monsters, tentacles, inflation (Slight to medium), light bondage, toys, Incest, objects used as sex toys, anal, oral, vaginal, Boob-fucking, anal training, rimming (Receiving), Breeding, and more.

No: Gore, Vore, Unbirth, Abuse, Hyperinflation, crotch sniffing, Torture, Scat, infantilisim, sadomasochism, Heavy BDSM, popping, and a few others.

If it isn't listed and you want to discuss, feel free to PM me. I am looking for Males, Shemales, Male Herms, Trans, and Hermaphrodites. Your real life gender and identity don't matter to me in the context of Roleplay (Not that I don't care, just don't discriminate.) PM me if you're interested and if you have any plots. <3

UPDATE: Flist is AnimaCanis!

Bumping! Really craving some Incest Brother X Sister and I'd love to play the sister. Bestiality is something else I'm craving so if someone can fit those two together, that would make it even better! Always PM with questions or ideas if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom