VayVay's brand new request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VayVay

Meteorite
Hello to you all!

As I mentioned in my last bump there, I decided that it was time for me to give my request thread a complete overhaul, with new plots, pairings, and now also some MxF roles that I'd be interested in playing. So without any further delay...

Pairings I’m seeking a female partner for

Caught in the middle - two futanari twins both have eyes for the same woman. This could play out a few different ways. It could be that there isn’t an existing relationship and both are pursuing the other woman, there could be an ongoing relationship which the second twin takes part in with consent, or the second twin could impersonate her sister for a way into the relationship.

A first time for everything - first the first time in her life, a woman finds herself with a female lover. She could have been seduced into it, bribed, blackmailed, or it could have been something she herself has planned.

Things that go bump in the night - This is more of a general request for a human x monster pairing. It could be things like a dragon, spider-woman, demon, ghost, or other fantastical creatures. No vampires or werewolves! This can be female or futa.

Working out the glitches - my character is a game designer by profession, in a world where incredibly immersive virtual reality games are commonplace. As a pet project, she’s been working on a game of her own, and needs someone to test it - your character. Expect swords, sorcery, myths, monsters… and smut.

(Will include females, males and futa, and races other than humans.)

Pairings I’m seeking a male partner for

I can’t be so wrong - I’m looking for a consensual incest RP between a brother and sister for this one. By consent I mean not actual rape, but blackmail or bribery is fine. We can work the details out together, but please, no dumb plots like “Oh I caught you wanking! Well, there’s nothing else to do but have sex now…”

Peeping tom - this one is a craving for something where I play an older female character (35-45) who notices her much younger neighbour (15-17) spying on her in various states of undress through her bedroom window. Rather than approach his parents, she decides to take matters into her own hands.

Well hello, big boy - A simple craving here. My female character paired with a male anthro of a large species, such as a horse for example. Plot is completely negotiable, as is the pairing. Focus here is on the size difference between our characters, and ahem, I'm assuming your characters endowment will be proportionate.

Things I need to know right away

There are a few key pieces of info that I need from anyone who is interested. Really, unless you either provide this, or have a good reason for not doing so, I'm probably going to politely decline.

1) Tell me what pairing you like the sound of, or suggest one of your own! Saying you liked them all is not a real answer.

2) I want to know five kinks you enjoy, for the sake of fairness I'll also list some. (Don't repeat mine, and an F-list doesn't count! I want conversation!)

3) Let me know which character of the pairing you wanted to play as. Normally I'm willing to play either, though if I have a preference I'll be up front about it. Again, saying both does not count.

Please put these in your FIRST message to me.

Some of my kinks: Mild bondage, intentional exhibitionism within acceptable settings (e.g. attending an adults only club for the purpose of 'showing off' a new submissive), Sex toys such as dildos and strapons, traditional ageplay (i.e. older dom, younger sub), descriptions of the taste left in the mouth during/after oral sex, anal play and many others. I'll give more specific kinks once I know what pairing you're interested in.

My rules

> Realistically, two good paragraphs per post is a minimum for me, with exceptions for the occasional shortie to push the plot along.

> I want someone who has a good grasp of the English language. Spelling, grammar and punctuation included.

> Detail and description regarding your characters actions, thoughts and speech are indispensable.

> I use threads as my main method of roleplaying, though can compromise and use PM. I will not accept IM or email.

RE: Gay for pay (FxF, possibly futa)

Giving this one last bump before I try out something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom