Non-Con, Gang bang and Machines Plot Request! (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I'm Flux or Mal. I have been rping for a good 15+ years and have come here with quite a dirty request thread. I have had this idea in my head for a little while now and decided to reach out.

I post mostly on weekends, though I might get some out throughout weekdays as well. It depends on post length for me, really. I tend to mirror what my partner gives me. I appreciate word if you're gonna ditch and plotting is a two way street where we both contribute to what happens next.

F-List

Plot:

My character is a female investigator infiltrating a facility said to be led by a terrorist organization of all kinds of criminals. My character's goal is to find out what this group is planning, but she has been caught. She soon comes to find out that this group enjoys objectifying women in order to gain sexual gratification, using women for their needs or making a spectacle of them as they place women in pleasurable scenarios, whether or not it's voluntary.

This group has created all sorts of scenarios and machines just for such plans and as punishment, they begin to use them on my character in order to break her. Fucking machines and gang banging by the men of the organization will take place and this can go on for hours, or even weeks with the character not knowing if she will be saved or not, or if she will not be corrupted by then and become the group's personal sex toy.

---

Yes's [Check F-list, really]:

Bondage
Gang bang
Multiple Orgasm/Penetration

No's:

Bathroom play
Vore
Spanking/Whipping

---

Picture references [NSFW]:

[x]