Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas OOC

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
cd19ce3a4a8ca07e5b871da6658f2b99.jpg

9:50 Dragon {Pending} Eight years have passed since the momentous event known as the Breach invaded upon this world, seeing to it strife caused at an international level toppled with many conflicts.

Ideas and what will be involved are currently underway with an adequate amount of interest seen thus far. This section will be edited periodically for reasons.

{ Under Construction but all the chatter enabled }

The most arduous task for those wanting to partake in the consensus thanks to this expansive world on what decisions were mainly enacted throughout which can shape the environment around them. I am deeply curious upon opinions as being the insidious arse I am....would choose the most horrific world possible if left alone.

Honestly...I don't want people too fixated on the mechanics on the games and tabletop...but do let that on top of the lore be decent indicators of the type of things in the world. Creativity all around..and with a decent story behind it...can work. The only reason I am not automatically starting up the roleplay is to give opportunity to shape it and have a little fun.

Anyone have an idea of what sort of characters they want to play? Will we play as a party or act alone? If a party, what are we? What sort of organization do we represent? Where do e come from?

Well, I would not mind playing a human werewolf who is also an Assassin. Or maybe my Gray Warden that romanced Lelirianna

I honestly preferred contemplating the world but judging by Blood wolf over there.., I can already foresee the werewolves did not escape the curse and killed the Danish elves. Seeing as some did some Stealth manuevers..imagine assassin not too farfetch..at least outdoors.

That truthfully Kaylee was something was going to address next. Easiest thing if done in group fashion would truthfully be Mercenaries. Different diversities not nessararily clashing and unless addressed in the choices... Wardens might be mostly gone from Inquisition events.

Actually yes the werewolf did escape the curse but this young man found a way to bring the curse back onto himself and try's to avoid infecting anyone else

Do werewolves even exist in dragon age..?

EDIT: Turns out they do, but they don't work like that. Dragon Age wiki informs that werewolves in Thedas are the results of normal wolves possessed by rage demons, becoming bipedal humanoid wolf monsters. I don't think such a creature could ever be anything but evil to tell the truth, and would oppose the notion of warping that just to have one as a player character.

Back
Top Bottom