Milf, FxM, everybody keep calm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susel

Moon
So I have an itch for a while now and I am carefully considering to scratch it. I have a few plays going on that cover my usual cravings and I think of this as extra curricular.

Rules

Approach
If you send me a message which contains one lazy line I will ignore it for sure. Show some effort and tell me about your ideas for the play. What got you interested in an idea? Which faceclaims would you like to use? Any ideas to tweak a plot? In other words, bring something to the table as well. If you can not do that right away I can only assume that this is an example of your motivation. I won't even consider playing with someone like that.

Lengthwise I like to keep it around 3+ paragraphs. Depending on the play it can be more sometimes but it should be 3 at least with a few exceptions.

I play via thread or PM's, no messengers!

Plot/Smut ratio tends to be around 35/65 because I like smut, what can I say? Of course it is only fun when the surrounding setting is established and involved in the play.

I regard RPing as a hobby. I have a fulltime job and other interests. You know, places to be, things to do etc etc. This means my life doesn't revolve around RP's, sometimes I manage to post 2-3 times a day and sometimes 2-3 times a week, sometimes only once a week. If I am busy I will let you know and I would like you to return the favor. There is nothing wrong with a slow pace, but do not leave me hanging without any information. Same goes for ending the RP. If you don't like it anymore, talk to me. We can change something or part ways like adults, no hard feelings.

Idea
I am craving a RP where MC would be a woman older than 35. There are plenty of ways to play out such thing. I will write down a few plot ideas further down. Details can be hashed out together so feel free to tell me about your ideas. I have a F-List though it represents mostly what I usually look for in plays. I still would like to go in this direction but it does not have to be as noncon-ish as usual. Dubcon and blackmail would still be nice but its not a must, as I am fine with consent. What you absolutely will NOT get from me is the "classic" seducing Milf that helps the poor young lad to explore his sexuality. I like confident guys, not awkward virgins who do not know where to put it.

Faceclaims
Jennifer Morrison, 37
Elsa Pataky, 40
Charisma Carpenter, 46
Courtney Ford, 38
Aimee Garcia, 37
Elizabeth Reaser, 41
Sarah Michelle Gellar, 39
Rachael Leigh Cook, 37
Kate Beckinsale, 43

Plots

In over her head!
Setting: Business
A successful businesswoman, MC, has been hired to a big investment bank after she had made headlines at her previous company for increasing the revenues significantly. This time around however she had backed the wrong horse and lost a lot of company money. In order to cover up her mistakes she engages in some dubious business proceedings. YC, could be an intern or a lowlevel worker who finds out about it and blackmails her.

This ain't cops!
Setting: Police environment
MC is a police officer who runs into trouble. This can go several ways. For example it could simply be the other male police officer/s who give her a hard time, verbally abusing her, groping her, degrading her until finally some day they/he cross/es even the last line and just outright rape her. She could also be on patrol and some gangmembers take their rage out on her.

What are you doing son?
Setting: Home
For this one I imagine a single mom with her son. I know I know it's a classic but it is still appealing, am I right? Maybe they hosted a party at their home and when all the guests have left they relax on the couch, both a little drunk and one thing leads to another?

Psycho analysis
Setting: Office
MC is a therapist and YC, a younger guy has been sent to her by court order because of his obsession with sex. Maybe in the past he had molested women and to beat a prison sentence he has agreed to undergo therapy. From here on this can go two ways. Either he continues his behaviour and just takes what he wants, or he fills her head with his filthy images during the sessions until she gives in and wants him to do all the things he had talked about before.

Teacher blackmail
Setting:School, several other places
I was thinking maybe MC has sent some delicate pictures to one of her students by accident. He takes advantage of that and threatens to claim she wanted to engage in sexual activities with him, if she won't do exactly that anyway.

A charming friend
Setting: Home
A single mom allows her son to have a huge party for his 18th birthday at their home. With the party happening in the garden she retreats into the house, out of sight of all the drunk teenagers. One of her son's friends however finds his way into the house and engages in conversation with her. He is charming, handsome and convinces her to drink some wine with him. Eventually their encounter will end up in her bedroom.

I think thats all I can come up with right now. There are a few other ideas floating around inside my head but it's all a work in progress. Feel free to enlighten me with your own ideas if you think they will fit roughly into what I am looking for.

IMPORTANT: I am not looking to start 5 plays here. Actually I am only looking for one more at the moment, maybe two if I have already started one and you manage to impress me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom