Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dm for 5e or 3.5

Dakra

Star
I'm looking for a fairly erotic d&d 5e or 3.5 campaign. I don't mind basic or homebrew inclusion.

Is it possible I could join? I am more familiar with 3.5 but I am willing to do a 5e

Yeah it sure does, Ok then I'm guessing the standard 27point then, anything regarding material to be used or anything else?

Went through the wiki and the amazonian race caught my eye for a barbarian, so I'm either going with that or a bard, also I was wondering if I could modify an elvish racial feature switching the high elf wizard cantrip for a cleric cantrip instead?

Once I'm deciding that I'll have my character ready later today.

I was actually under the impression that people were going to talk about what characters they wanted to play that way we did not have double ups I can take one more but 5 is the limit for a managable party.

Well, looking over that homebrew site I really like the look of the Knight of Bretonnia class (especially since I've been following a WHF Brettonia Quest on another site for a while now, and I have a mini that'd be perfect for it too). So probably a human of that class.

A character who tries his best to live up to the code of chivalry, despite some...bumps along the way ;)

2 knights (guess I'll take a role of a damsel in distress then :p) and a bladesinger, so thinking in playing bard then

I can wait and yes that is kinda what I meant by yall discuss your characters. I was also waiting for the others to comment on what they would like to play.

Sorry about not posting for a while, the holidays hit me harder than I was expecting.

So, a little more about my character. Other than him being a Knight, I'm thinking of having him be the son of a minor noble in his homeland who swore an oath to search for the Holy Grail in order to become a Grail Knight. To that end he's been traveling the world and has thrown himself into various dangerous situations in the hopes that through his struggles/victories his goddess (The Lady of the Lake) will grant him that which he seeks.

I would love to restart/join, if anyone is still willing to give this a go.

Basic character concept, Human Monk lady, she went up an uninhabited mountain 10 years ago, and came down to see the world with enlightened eyes. I expect to write her quite naive and very physical.

Back
Top Bottom