Long term partners wanted for story based RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaida1

Dust
So, I'll start off by saying that I am not new to Bluemoon. I roleplayed here years ago, and just can't remember my account name! And so here I am with a new name.

Now, on to the good stuff!

Intro:
Hi! I'm Kaida. I've been a roleplayer/writer for a solid 10 years now. I love to weave stories together, create worlds, discover new characters and lives hidden in the recesses of the mind. I'm often eager and hungry for a new adventure!

I tend to type about 2 - 3 paragraphs per post, though that number can be adjusted to match my partner. If I'm given enough details, I can often run with it. Basically, the more you give me, the more I'll give you! I also tend to write in the third person, as the story isn't about me. It's about a fictional, and she deserves to be treated as her own entity! I can't speak for her. I swear I only write what I'm told! (No, I'm not crazy. I swear it!)

I don't mind sex in the roleplay if it makes sense to the story. I'm not into writing erotica just because. What happens before, and after? How does it affect their relationship? Do they regret what they did? Do they fall in love? There's so many juicy details I want to get my hands on!

What I want:
Romance driven
Suspense
Action
Adventure
Thrills and chills
Darkness(or light!)
Plot twists
Surprises
An actual story
Male or Female writers
Long term partners (for one or multiple stories)

What I don't want:
*Smut based RP* (this is a huge one for me)
One liners
Sex only plots
Anime or furries (Sorry not my thing)
IM roleplays (I don't often have time, but exceptions can be made)
RL relationships (very happily taken and madly in love)
Cannon characters (I like to create my own characters)
Godmodding/metagaming/powergaming

Character Interests:
Vampires
Werewolves
Vikings
Warriors
Royalty
Modern Day Humans
Dragons
Orcs
Thieves
Witches or other magical beings
Fae
Drow
Merfolk
Pirates
Angels
Demons

Settings:
Medieval
Modern Day
Apocalyptic
Dystopian
Steampunk
Middle Earth
Historical
Western
Futuristic
Game of Thrones

Things I'm willing to write about:
Dominance/submission (I'm far more submissive than dominant. It just comes naturally, and so my characters tend to be more submissive)
Pregnancy
Incest
Blood (To an extent)
Knotting (maybe. I said no furries, but I do enjoy werewolves)
Rape
Kidnapping
Lactation

Hard Limits:
Vore
Scat
Watersports
Excessive semen
Bimbofication (curves is one thing. I like to keep it realistic)

Plot Ideas:

The world has erupted into chaos. The era of secrecy has finally ended, and the beings who spent millennia hiding in the shadows have revealed themselves. While some humans are accepting, others are waging war on the unnatural beings, seeing them as only monsters and nothing more. They are being captured and tortured before meeting their brutal demise. (Main characters human vs supernatural type)

If you're interested just shoot me a message!

Keep an eye on this thread. It may magically grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom