(mxf) sci-fi alt. amusement park: breeding, non-con, public sex, pregnancy, more! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Planetoid
Hi, I'm Addie, and this is a request thread for a very specific new idea with a sci-fi tilt. It's gotten a bit long and detailed for my main thread, and I'm really craving it at the moment, so I decided to put it out there on its own. Before we get into the details...

Things I enjoy and will very much factor into this idea:
- breeding/impregnation
- non-con
- public sex
- rough/selfish sex (handling the girl like she's a doll/using her to get off with little regard for her pleasure)
- cervical penetration
- stomach bulging
- sloppy seconds/going more than one round
- vaginal virginity
- pregnancy
and possibly:
- monsters/animals/non-humans
- knotting/tying
- heat/mating rituals

And now for the idea itself! It's a bit lengthy, so be prepared.

Alternative Amusement, also known colloquially as Preggo Park. Decreased population has necessitated the creation of breeding centers, where men are encouraged to impregnate as many of the available young women as possible. The young women (ages 15-22) have no choice in the matter; they are selected based on their sexual history (only virgins are accepted), health (peak physical condition), and likelihood of becoming pregnant (only the most fertile) and sent to live out the next several years of their lives in these centers, at the mercy of the men who pay to visit for a day or a week to knock as many of them up as possible.

These breeding centers are marketed as sexual amusement parks for men, where they can have any girl anywhere and any time they please. Every young woman present is eligible to be bent over and pounded at any given moment, regardless of whether she resists or not (and many of them do). All pleas to stop are meant to be ignored; these girls exist to be fuckdolls and breeding tools, and have no agency otherwise. Anything goes as long as it involves vaginal sex, as pregnancy is the name of the game. Gangbangs are allowed, but each participating male must empty his seed into the girl's pussy.

Men are encouraged to be nude (though it isn't required) while girls wear various cute uniforms and no underwear, for easy access.

Girls are constantly kept on supplements to not only increase fertility, but keep them constantly aroused and essentially "in heat"/emitting strong attractive pheromones. In girls who aren't yet pregnant, these doses also keep their cervix dilated, making cervical penetration much easier in order to ensure seed is spilled directly into the womb. Upon entering men are also given supplements to enhance virility, including rapidly increased sperm production and the ability to stay rock hard through multiple rounds of sex and several orgasms, and to become hard again quickly.

Girls also wear special chokers which monitor their vitals, and advances in medical technology have made it possible to detect a successful impregnation immediately. A pink light on a girl's choker means that she isn't pregnant; a red light means that she is. While men are obviously encouraged to impregnate as many girls as possible, they are also more than welcome to fuck girls who are already pregnant as well. Some will be more obvious, with already well rounded bellies and tender, swollen breasts, and others in earlier stages only obviously indicated by the color on their choker.

Alternative Amusement is a fully functional resort, with pools, saunas, gyms, cafes, and shops all staffed by the park's eligible girls. Sexually themed rides and events abound. One of the most popular is a horizontal "wheel," which is really just a solid circular surface which six girls are bent over at the perfect angle to be drilled, with their hands bound down, feet dangling just far enough off the ground that they can't actually stand. This "wheel" rotates every 60 seconds, enabling men participating to switch partners every minute. Once weekly, at a very popular event called Cherry Pop! each of these six girls is a newly-acquired virgin, and one lucky man is chosen to deflower all of them. Bets are often taken as to which girl he'll spill his load in. There are games with girls on their backs, legs spread wide and tied there, where the first man to turn his girl's pink light to red wins a prize. There are glory hole rooms with one-way mirrors, so the man can see the woman but she can't see him. There is an event where large, fluffy beds are brought into the park's center and several girls are given doses to keep them asleep or groggy, so that men can fuck them while they sleep. There are zero gravity chambers where any position is possible. And that is only brushing the surface of the activities available. Despite the multitude of attractions, however, most sex simply happens organically. Anywhere and everywhere throughout the resort, pairs can be seen going at it. Got a hard-on think your waitress is pretty? Pull her into your lap and onto your cock. The attendant at the sauna is cute? Grab her and put her leg over your shoulder, despite her round belly. No words or pleasantries need be exchanged.

Lastly, as this is sci-fi, guests don't necessarily need to be human men. Males of any species are welcome to come and breed with the human women provided--possibilities are endless.

I'll be playing as many girls as you like as your character travels through and experiences Alternative Amusement. If this idea interests you, please send me a PM! I'm looking for someone to plays some smut with right away. Hope to hear from you! ♥

I sent you a PM about your last request, but this sounds pretty fun too. So here's a bump for creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom