Looking for RP partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomedRaven

Planetoid
Greetings, fellow user. If you came to this thread, I guess you are interested in seeing which ideas I have in mind. I will let you know beforehand that I have a quite busy schedule with a full-time job, so I would usually reply to a RP either in the morning or late at night when I am free from work. My first language is not English either, so I apologize in advance for any unintentional typos.

I am searching for a literate partner who can write between 2 to 6 paragraphs, well-detailed ones. If you want to do 2 paragraphs, I would like that too. Remember: Quantity =/= Quality.

Anyhow...

+ Coherent writing.
+ Romance.
+ Distributed writing. Say...50% plot, 50% smut.
+ Long term RPs.

Dislikes:
- One liners.
- People who leave without any warning.
- People who act childishly over the simplest issue.
- God-modding.
- Improper and illegible grammar.

That being said, time for the pairings and/or plots. I will only play the girl and I must inform you that I am of a submissive nature. The role I will play is always on the left side, yours is on the right.

Vampire x Human (I'll play both roles here)
Werewolf x Vampire (same here)
Vampire x Werewolf
Sister x Brother
Punk Girl x Brother
Emo/Goth Girl x Brother/Best Friend
Demon x Human/Vampire/Werewolf
Girl x Futa (I want to try this one. Haven't really RPed about it)
I am also interested in doing something with League of Legends characters.
I also want to do something Yu-Gi-Oh! related. I really want to do this.

SUPER CRAVING A HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY WITH A PLOT I CAME UP WITH. PLEASE PM ME FOR THIS!

We can try to come up with more pairings. Now some plots:

Brother x Sister

This has to be possibly the most open RP there is. You can throw in ideas here with me. We can make them a supernatural couple, or just one of them be the vampire or the demon, or plain old brother x sister. Infinite possibilities for a nice incest RP.

------

A little Demon in a big city

Rejected by her father in Hell, Lucifer himself, this little girl was forced to go to the human realm. Lucifer wanted boys, male descendants who wrecked havoc, not this little girl who just wanted a normal life without torturing souls. Little did she know that the people in the human realm were as wicked as the souls in Hell. As soon as she stepped in the streets of New York, she was greeted by a gang of vampires who immediately took her to their lord. This would mainly start with me stepping into the city and your gang finding her, then taking her to their vampire lord. What follows after is up to you.

----

Abusive Pregnancy

Both met in high school in what seemed like the perfect romance. She was the socially awkward chick and he was the jock. One day, he came to her and she thought he was going to make fun of her, but it turned out he wanted a date. Time went by and she had her first time with that boy. Now love turned into lust, and he wanted him everywhere. They were really in love, so she decided to drop school and go live with him as he had promised her. But what will happen when he develops serious anger management issues and she gets pregnant much to his disgust...

---

Dinner for the vampire

It turns out that the jock stereotype repeats once again: He centers too much in being a cocky asshole, the only thing he does is playing sports and showing off. Of course (and needless to say) his grades dropped to the floor because of that and he runs great risk of getting his scholarship removed. Due to that, his parents and the high school decide to pair him with a tutor so he can learn. The true opposite of him, she is a cute and shy girl who is obviously a brainy one. She is probably the best of her class. One of the things most people don't know is that she is actually a vampire. What will happen when races and personality differences clash?

---
Behind Each other's back

The whole RP would be based around this guy who enters this college and to his surprise his roommate is a girl in a huge room, bigger than usual. But then they discover that another girl will be arriving to the room whose personality is the complete opposite from the other girl, awkward moments will happen and he will develop a crush for both of them and even share some love with both of them without the other one knowing about. They can be supernatural creatures if you want...like vampires and demons and stuff.

-------

Got two more plots that are quite similar, but have some differences. These two would be not so heavily focused on romance and smut, but more on action and character development:

Thrill Kill

The Darkwood Penitentiary is nothing more than an unreal place, a mirage for mere mortals. In reality, the place actually exists and is nothing more than an asylum housing undead creatures. How, one may ask. Gathered in the Asylum are people whose bodies were brought back to life by Lucifer himself. Having once resided in Hell for having done horrible acts in their past lives, they were revived to redeem themselves...and obviously for Lucifer himself to have fun as he organizes daily brawls.

----------------

Blackfield Asylum

In the city of Midtown, a town corroded by massive insecurity, there is an Asylum on the edge of the city itself. The Blackfield Asylum. The asylum itself hosts all kind of humans, from mentally challenged and PTSD victims to serial killers and deranged psychopaths. The staff does its best to control them at times...but some are just lost causes. I would play the inmates and my partner would play the staff here.

-------------------

Anyhow, feel free to PM me because I do not check this thread for replies.

If your still up for an RP I'd be interested in rping with you, I'm a bit rusty though and haven't rp'd much in the last month or so but I'd like to think I can still do a good job of keeping things interesting. The Brother x Sister one sounds pretty fun, I'm usually really into incest anyway >///> while I'd be more interested in being my normal wolfy self I could probably also be a wolf demon depending on what you'd like to do as well. The Emo/Goth girl x Brother/friend also interested me, kinda have a think for goth girls so thats probably why. Anyway if the offer still stands or if your even still interested just let me know. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom