Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissie for Christmas (sub sissies, shemales, herms, free to join.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

frightorflight

Supernova
So it was another Christmas alone. Garris, a tall man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a fit build. Did not have a girlfriend. Nor did he have any family to spend the holidays with. it was twenty day until Christmas.
"Well It looks like another year of drinking eggnog alone." He drained another glass. Then he went to bed.

When he woke up he was groggy, but he pulled himself out of bed and went to the kitchen in his apartment. It was attached to his small living room. So when he was pouring his bowl of cereal he couldn't help but notice several large boxes under his small tree, then something started to come out of them.

RE: Sissie for Christmas (Ask before joining)

The first present that opened had a red glow coming for inside of it. A reindeer furry climbed out of the box, revealing glowing nipples and a matching nose and cock. The sissy reindeer smiled at Garris. "Hello there. I'm Ginger Bread, but you can me Gingy." She was naked other than a green and red ribbon in her hair.

In a green and red box on the end opens gently as Kellie steps out with a gentle smile. She swings her hips the blue furred wolf furry a small tuft of blond hair poking out under her Santa hat the bell around her neck chiming gently as she moves her chest is a pale white the sissy boy is only wearing Christmas stockings and gloves. "Hi I'm Kellie but I don't care what you call me." Kellie says with a giggle sauntering over to the man she was given to as a gift.

Gingy tried to get out of her box but fell forward and onto her face. She stood up and gave Garris and Kellie a warm hug. Her red glow seemed to give warmth and joy.

He looked at the two girls, or maybe not girls but he was going to call them his girls, popped out of their boxes and walked over to him. They busty glowing reindeer and the blue wolf with hips and butt to die for. He must have been dreaming. He looked over at the other boxes. There were more, he wondered what was inside them. He looked back down at the two in front of him.
"Not that having two adorable Christmas girls in my house isn't great but, where did you two come from?"

"Santa sent us here as your presents," Gingy giggled. "I'm too weak to pull the sleigh with Daddy, so he sent me to live with you. And I would never go anywhere without my bestie!" She kissed Kellie on the lips.

"O," He smiled. "And do you know who is in the other boxes?"

"Nope, but Santa said not to open them. We're supposed to come out and show you who we are ourselves," Gingy said. "Why don't I get you out of your clothes and into something more comfortable. My asshole, for example." She let out a playful giggle.

"O," Me smiled more. Is your wolf friend over here so naughty as well." he reached down and grabbed the wolfs rear. "Maybe that's why Santa sent you here." He then reached down and grabbed one of Gingy's breasts, playing with the glowing nipple.

Gingy moaned happily and leaned into Garris' hand. "Why don't you tell him, Kellie? Better yet, why don't you show him how naughty you can be."

She growls lustfully licking his cheek. "I'm the naughty one big boy." She says kissing his lips reaching down to rub his cock. "I'd be happy to prove it to you in your room." She purrs gently.

When she broke away from the kiss he pulled her back into another one. "Why don't you lead the way." He looked to Gingy. If he was their master, than he could have them do whatever he wanted. "You can watch if you want." He told her as he followed the wolf

"Can't I have my cock sucked dry?" Gingy whined. Her cock was fully erect.

"When I'm done with her then we can do you. I like the way it glows."

The reindeer giggled and stroked her glowing cock. "My Daddy's also glows, just like his nose."

"Good, that means you can be my nightlight. since your nose, nipples, and your not so little friend their all glow."

Gingy giggled. "You need a nightlight? I would think that a fully grown man like you wouldn't be afraid of the dark." Her cheeks turned as red as her glowing parts. "I'm so sorry for insulting you, Master."

"I don't need it because I'm afraid of the dark. I need it to see your face while we're having fun." He winked.

The sissy reindeer giggled and began jerking off. "I hope that you don't plan on wearing condoms."

"It might, you'll have to find out," Gingy giggled. "I want you to fill us with cum, and lots of it."

Kellie leads him to a bed room nodding excitedly laying over his bed ass up. "Don't worry about being gentle master." She whines lustfully ass raised high.

Gingy followed her best friend and her new Master. She sat at the door of the bed and jerked off at the sight of Kellie.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked. Dropping his pants.

"Yes master use me as rough as you want!" She says wiggling her ass at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom