Taboo Ideas - (Parasites, Bestiality, Insects, Monsters, ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna V

Your Local Air-Head

Kinda in the mood for a tentacle gang bang, although all animals, monsters and insects welcome :p. I enjoy smut so almost everything is open for although my limits are further down so please keep reading <3

I only really RP on this site, I don't like or really have any other means of doing it to the same standard I usually like to Role-play so please dont ask me to, and also i'm usually busy an don't have time to message back every minute of every day... :p

•► So, I'm a girl, hopefully you could deduce that from my name, and well, im extremely submissive and can be quite slutty.... I guess you have to be to have an interest in all things taboo <3. I also have a huge fetish for things like mind control, hypnosis and pheromone control, so anything involving that is a huge plus :p

•► My favorite kinks include bestiality (animals or Insects), tentacles, body modification, inflation, toys, gang-banging and my ultra favorite, Pregnancy!.
This is just naming a few.. I also have an entire F-List if you wanna take a look at it to get a better idea of what i'm into. The more things we have in common, the more we can incorporate! :D

•► I usually like to RP with little reality logic, usually having extreme inflation or extreme insertions which would usually be impossible or fatal, also things such as nipple penetration is a possibility in my books but seeing as that is definitely impossible, you can see why our logic would need to be stretched and warped slightly to accommodate for such a thing <3

•► All links in this post are also NSFW so just warning...
Im fairly into all things that wrap and slither, Tentacles (the deeper the better), insects, snakes, Slime monsters, all ill willingly let inside me XD

•► As mentioned before, i have a huge fetish for pregnancy, so anything from my fetish lists, such as demons, monsters, animals, insects and so on, if they were to fill me up and make me swell with their offspring then by gosh, i might just faint <3

•► Yet another interest of mine would be living clothing/creatures...
Some of you might not know what this is, Here... this should give you the right idea
The idea would essentially be an alien or parasitic creature latching onto the character and turning her into its sex slave, controlling her into finding anything or anyone to fill her with as much cum as possible for the creature to feed on... the details can be discussed further if needed...

•► Depending on my mood and how much time I have to spare, sometimes i may type long detailed responses, and sometimes they may be shorter, all in the moment so dont worry if my replys arent always consistent, you will still get something on the same quality, just varying in quantity due to my schedule...

•► A few more scenario kinks i have, is latex clothing, atlhough this does not have to be included.. it just a little turn on for me XD.
I have a thing for lactation and being milked like a cow... not sure if anyone is up for that? haha
Pet play maybe.... just as long as i get my holes bred and abused <3

•► Now... LIMITS!
Obviously all my hard limits are in my F-List however my main ones that most people list are, no Scat, No Piss play, No blood/gore and No futa's... sorry if any of them are a turn on for you...

•► So, my names Jenna, if you're interested please just send me a message... Hopefully youve read all of this and not about to waste my time :( but yea...
Also!, I do not have to play the character getting fucked by all of these things listed... Although I would like to be hehe...

►►► So, to summarize, Im kinda craving insects/parasites, all things taboo really
Im submissive and slutty when needed plus tentacles and gangbangs by ripped dudes are hot!
Mind control/hypnosis and pregnancy are HUGE turn ons for me
And my only Hard limits at the moment are death, scat, blood and futas...

•► If you have any ideas that you think i would be into (most probably) then please. dont hesitate to message me and we can discuss them and brainstorm ! <3

(also willing to play either side of these RP's although I much prefer the obvious one more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom