Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furrie pet gets all the love! (Zero5906&Nyoko)

Sintan

Supernova
CuteFoxfurrie.jpg

Its morning and another day together for Ricky and his pet Chloe, both in bed together. He slowly opens his eyes looking down at her cuddled up to him closely, he holds her closely softly rubbing her plump apple butt cheeks. "Morning Chloe, have a nice sleep?" Ricky loved her dearly, after all he did raise Chloe since a small pup and trained her very well and special. But she is full grown adult fox furrie and matured very nicely and perfect now for mating together now. What he even loved more about her is that now she is completely obsessed with him and she worships his balls and cock, Ricky also likes to think of her as a lover/companion as well to since shes so cute, caring, and loyal.

Chloe opened her eyes and looked up at him with a smile and gently nuzzled his chest. She looked up at him with her big eyes, "Yes I did." She said quietly and rolled onto her back to stretch her arms above her head. She sat up and looked down at him, "How did you sleep?" She asked him. Her tail curled around her waist as she sat on the bed. She was his happy pet, eager to please and a bit mischievous sometimes but no doubt her master found that fun as well.

"It was very good as always hun, you made my sleeping so good ever since I had you as a pup and now not so lonely either"
Ricky sat up slowly pulling Chloe into his lap facing him putting her legs around him, him only wearing boxers and her naked as always was. "Do you find yourself ready to start making love? You've matured very lovely and beautifully Chloe" His member grew hard quickly as looking at her sexy curves and lovely breasts, plus her butt cheeks felt very nice on his lap.

"And Chloe dont worry, I will go slow on you first untill you get used to it then ready for me to go harder" Ricky slowly took off his boxers exposing his hard cock and throws the boxers on ground then snugs Chloe back onto his lap closely.

Back
Top Bottom