Attack on Titan??? [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
⒮⒠⒜⒭⒞⒣⒤⒩⒢ ✴ ✴

I OFFICIALLY WILL BE IGNORING EVERYONE WHO DO NOT READ MY GUIDELINES. I WILL BE POINTING THIS OUT IF YOU MESSAGE ME WITHOUT DOING SO.

Hi, I'm Flux or Mal. We all wanna rp. This is why you're here. So let's get to it?

I don't classify myself as any sort of literate, though I do have a tendency to mirror post lengths. Samples may be found below. I work only a part time job currently even though I am a looking for full time job. I'm fairly easy to please and have been roleplaying for over 12 years now. Don't let that intimidate you, though. I'm patient and relaxed as far as someone else's efforts go so long as you give me something to work with. I also love chatting in OOC. So, let's get to know each other if we conjure up something, eh?

I most likely will post on weekends and if given time and motivation, maybe throughout the weekdays.

I currently want a Attack on Titan RP like you wouldn't believe. Thus why this thread exists.

Please PM if interested.

F-List

⒦⒠⒠⒫ ⒤⒩ ⒨⒤⒩⒟ ✴ ✴

Don't bother contacting me if you have a tendency to plot things out and then leave once roleplaying has started. This is my number one pet peeve by far.

I repeat, don't contact me if you are going to plan a rp with me and then leave when we start or get close to starting. Please tell me you understand this when contacting me or I will ignore you.

Don't associate me with my characters and don't be a creeper in OOC. We are rping, not cybering.

I have a life. Sometimes things happen where I can't post. I usually let people know if I am having a rough bought at it. Don't pressure me, guilt trip me, or contact me constantly about posting.

OOC Chat helps keep my interest a lot more.

Violations of my F-List will be met with a very unhappy me. As in if it's in the 'no' category, I mean it.

I like plot and smut. Both is good. Just let me know how you feel.

If I end up coming up with all the plot ideas, I will pry end up leaving. Let's do something together.

⒡⒜⒩⒟⒪⒨⒮ ✴ ✴

If you see a CanonxOC pairing anywhere, the canon is the character that I would prefer you to play to my OC. If a specific pairing is listed as Canon/OC, the OC would be mine and the canon character I'd like you to play is listed.

Attack on Titan
OC/Eren
Will play all characters.

RE: Official Search for Fandom Trash!! MxF and Kinks

People ignoring my guidelines. Like I said, I'm not going to respond if you don't listen to what I have to say. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom