Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Realm, a New World (D&D 3.5)

dndgamergirl

Planetoid
So, I am looking for something, after having spent some time away. Still, what I am looking for, is something that revolves around taking things back a notch, to go back in time, to the dawn of things, or at least, much closer then is the usual wont for a D&D 3.5 game. I will let you know, I'm still working on the map, and the exact details for the game, but I'm going to just put some things out here now.

The exact setting/idea for a setting, is based around the book Classic Play; Strongholds and Dynasties, which presents a much better way of stronghold construction then the Stronghold Builders Guide in my opinion. So, why is this relevant? Because your starting equipment will be nothing more then some basic stone tools.

This will be a game that seems to punish most casters, as there will not be time to develop your magical ability, particularly in the beginning. No, in this, survival is the name of the game. There will be no support, no help around the corner. Everything will be on the players, their skills and talents, and even then, they may not make it.

Back
Top Bottom